• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

I really wanted not to be in a commanding position for this, and I ain't playing no pointy eared gits(no offense), I was hoping to be in the Prince's guard.

i honestly dont want to be a princes guard, it doesnt really fit with Esme :P but she could be slated to be one, until... the coup that is

Yup
Bears-1.jpg
I'm now interested...

I'm now interested...

Trust me when I say this faction is a minor faction. THere supposedly fantasy Japan(samurai), India, and China, but GW killed the world instead of expanding on them.

On the bright side, we have renaissance army called the Empire and a knightly empire called Bretonnia, both humans.

We also have orcs, vampire counts(the classic vampires), dwarves, all flavors of elves, and all kinds of epic stuff.

I really wanted not to be in a commanding position for this, and I ain't playing no pointy eared gits(no offense), I was hoping to be in the Prince's guard.
I think it said minimum of 1 max of 3, so I think you'll be good to go! It's not my jurisdiction though, but still. It'd be great to have you on the guard!

I can hammer a character sheet out right fast, but if i was a guard what would you prefer me to be? Bowmen? Mercenary? Or Thief?

Might go thief cause of our composition.

I think it said minimum of 1 max of 3, so I think you'll be good to go! It's not my jurisdiction though, but still. It'd be great to have you on the guard!

Indeed, Elekta Kount Elekta Kount if you wish to be on the prince's guard, go and make your character sheet. Be sure to pick the class that is available within the Escape Group. So that means Outlaws instead of bowmen. And we do lack some range in the prince's group. Oh and if you want to be a samurai, you will have to join Lucinarch.

I can hammer a character sheet out right fast, but if i was a guard what would you prefer me to be? Bowmen? Mercenary? Or Thief?

Might go thief cause of our composition.[/QUOTE

Yeah, I think a ranged guy would be good for our current comp. theif sounds cool though.

Heey, just letting everyone know that CaseyCascade and I are still here to join. We were busy for a couple of days.

Im debating, which one do you think i should pick? It's either range now or range later.
True, unless that is you decide to become a Trickster (staffs can only heal/buff). I can't strongly recommend one over the other, but I can tell you that the prince's team might benefit from a person who can lockpick. Also don't forget Ninja is an option too.

If i go thief, maybe do a side quest to have him join up? It'll be actually much easier that way.

Dammit! Which one am I going to choose!? Outlaw or thief?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back