• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern FBFS OOC

Main
Here
Knightmare Secrets
Legendary bombshell
The Famous Five
Hellsingers
The RagnaRokers

Just a few options I came up with

The Five Horsemen
Yellow Death
Cherrybomb
The Red Comets
Heavy metal Griffins
Chilled Dragons
Wings of Anarchy
Wings

Just going through some options. Feel free to tell me to stop

Mystical Metal

The irony of the bands name both being a callback to what’s going on and also none of them realizing it feels fitting

Like Oblivion because both they and their fans are 'oblivious' to the band members true nature 😜 jk
I'm not too creative with band names so I will have to leave this up to you guys 😁

Mystic Oblivion it is!!!
In a couple hours I’ll be ready to start. I am thinking we’ll begin the scene at the tail end of practice and then write out an “average” post band practice night with our folks. If anyone wants to start who is not me that’s fine just everyone stay cognizant of post order!

Great! Amm does that mean my CS is accepted? Also are our characters close or what is their relationship like? Just curious so I know for my posts.

Great! Amm does that mean my CS is accepted? Also are our characters close or what is their relationship like? Just curious so I know for my posts.
You are accepted and our characters are pretty close friends, just not close enough to know those Secrets. Close enough to know more ordinary secrets and have trust, though.

You are accepted and our characters are pretty close friends, just not close enough to know those Secrets. Close enough to know more ordinary secrets and have trust, though.
This begs the question on how they Mystic Oblivion met. Taking to account potential true ages, (something I won't confirm and deny Theo isn't being truthfully about) I doubt it is meet at school.

Some sort of musical club? Brought together by a third party to form a band?

This begs the question on how they Mystic Oblivion met. Taking to account potential true ages, (something I won't confirm and deny Theo isn't being truthfully about) I doubt it is meet at school.

Some sort of musical club? Brought together by a third party to form a band?
Perhaps one of them made a posting on a website about starting a band and it went from there!

I think on Raph's side of things they would have met him playing his piano at a local Club/bar and the person who thought "He's definitely too good to go solo" would introduce him to the others.

Being the upbeat jokester that he is, when they offer him a band position he would initially laugh it off as them trying to pull his leg, and then when they handed him a contract he kinda signed it without actually taking it seriously, which if yall want can be a running gag where the others can remind him of the time where he "accidentally" got famous without reading it first.

Akira on the other hand as a promoter would have probably known the first one of them to join the band long before the others and just supported them as best he can as a sort of big brother figure to the band as a whole.

You should probably set the tone as the idea creator, yknow, Since it was your idea and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back