Other Favourite Breed of Dog?

I like...

• Any breed considered a 'pit bull,' but especially the Bull Terrier.

• The White German Shepherd Dog

• Irish Wolfhounds

My favourite are Siberian Huskies or Alaskan Malamutes. I love Rottweilers, Bouvier Des Flanders, Border Collies and anything else with relatively long fur and loves cuddles.

OH. Saint Bernard's and Newfoundlands are exceptionally adorable.. and huge.

Karaleigh said:
My favourite are Siberian Huskies or Alaskan Malamutes. I love Rottweilers, Bouvier Des Flanders, Border Collies and anything else with relatively long fur and loves cuddles.
OH. Saint Bernard's and Newfoundlands are exceptionally adorable.. and huge.
You have good taste.

Basset Hound,

Shar-Pei,

Dutch Shepherd.

Reason: I like more laid-back and quite dogs, like an older person would.

I love all kinds of dogs, but I want a German Shepherd or Pug a bit more than the rest~

I've got a German Shepard/Husky, a pitbull and a bichon! They're all so cute I couldn't pick an all time favorite breed

Though having never personally owned one, I do plan on getting a dog in the future.

An American Akita specifically, they look so cute and yet so sturdy! <3

Albeit I'm in love with every dog breed there is.

I really love any big dog. The little yappy ones run my nerves down though! Currently, I have a fila brasileiro whom I utterly adore! He gets my vote for amazing guard dog and companion.

I love Bull Terriers. Most people I have met say they're scary, but all Bull Terriers I know have a great personality, they're like super-muscular clowns.

• Alaskan Malamute
  • West Highland Terrier
  • Corgi

I hope to have these breeds as pets in the future~ They're so cute!

Corgis are definitely one of my favourites. They're so precious, and are shockingly fast for having such little legs.

Akita Inus are also on my favourite list. They're like Shiba Inus, but much larger.

But honestly, I love all dogs... <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back