Video Games Favorite video game quotes

"Foolishness, Dante, Foolishness. Might controls everything, and without power, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself." ~Vergil
"The healing is not as rewarding as the hurting." ~Tf2 medic

Lulu's quote, and Rikku's.

fa3271e954f373fb643dc1aa2ab2b9c5.jpg

"You probably thought you weren't gonna die today... Surprise!"

-Postal Dude

"Don't make a girl a promise... if you know you can't keep it..." - Cortana, Halo 2

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel!" - OMGAMILLIONDIFFERENTADSATONCEOHTHEADSOHTHEHUMANITYARRRRGHHHH

"I know God doesn't hear dead men. But I expect he answers them." - Sullivan Knoth, Outlast 2
Plus, Father Martin's monologue from when the variants burn him on the cross, including, "The promise of the prophets was always freedom from death. And here it is.You will watch and record my death, my resurrection. And together we will be free."

This whole franchise is fucking incredible to me. I am absolutely in love with it and have no idea why.

"Everyone I have cared for has either died or left me. Everyone - except for you! So don't tell me I would be safer with somebody else, because the truth is I would just be more scared." - Ellie, The Last of Us

"Despite everything, it's still you." - The Narrator, Undertale

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes."

"Well, what are you going to do? I've already decided. I don't really care... I'm simply crestfallen."
- Crestfallen Warrior, Dark Souls 1

"See that statue? Gives me the willies."
- Benhart of Jugo, Dark Souls 2

"A moment of silence for the super taco... OH YEAH!"
- Duff Man, The Simpson's Game

"wOuLd YoU bE iNtErEsTeD iN A tRaDe AgReEmEnT wItH eNgLaNd?"
- Queen Elizabeth, Civilization 5

"By Ysmir! You're going to freeze to death!"
- Alvor, Skyrim

"You wanna come sit on this pit box and I'll drive?"
- Crew Chief, Nascar Thunder 2004

"Put the gun down, bitch!"