Video Games Favorite video game quotes

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
this is pretty self explanatory. What are your favorite quotes from video games.

One of my personal favorites is "courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten." Wich is said by Princess Zelda in breath of the wild.

Also "technology is amazing!" -Fat guy in starting town (Pokemon)

"Just a moment! I found something. It's a weapon. It's really powerful, especially against living things!"
"I told you don't worry. I'll just go and get some fresh air and try not to be EATEN by a monster."
-Barry Burton, Resident Evil 2

One of my personal favorites is "courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten." Wich is said by Princess Zelda in breath of the wild.

That's an awesome quote; one of my favorites as well.

Another of my favorites comes from one of the antagonists of Fire Emblem Awakening, Walhart. After you beat him the first time, he says something like,

"You blow as if to douse a candle, but you only stoke the fires of hell."

Always loved that line.

"You're dead meat"
-Biker, boss fight in chapter 2,Hotline Miami

"Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds"
-Richard to Richter, Apocalypse outro, Hotline Miami 2

What you do from here on won't serve any purpose. You'll never see the bigger picture, and it's all your own fault.
-Richard to Jacket, Deadline outro, Hotline Miami 1

"This is the part where he kills us." "Hello this is the part where I kill you!" *Chapter nine: The part where he kills you!* *achievment unlocked: the part where he kills you* *music track: the part where he kills you*

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer."

"Well done, Walker. You've done what the damn storm could not - Destroyed the damned 33rd. Do you feel like a hero yet?" John Konrad Spec-Ops The Line...the only game that could take ALL the epic moments you had during the game and make you feel like an ass for enjoying it.

Mike: "Steven, do you copy?"
Steven: "Like a floppy."

From Alpha Protocol. Not very inspiring or deep in any sort of way, just a funny conversation during a mission in what I believe was a game with wasted potential.

You wouldn't really get it unless you know World of Warcraft lore, but this part in the quest line was just so bad ass

Garrosh Hellscream: "Have you given any thought to what this means, Sylvanas? What difference is there between you and the Lich King now?"
Sylvanas Windrunner: "Isn't is obvious, Warchief? I serve the Horde."
Garrosh Hellscream: "Watch your clever mouth, bitch."

When I first heard this I got chills, such a bad ass response by my favorite character in the game. Again, you wouldn't really understand it unless you knew the lore but UGH it's just so perfect and I love it

"It was just a prank, Han"- Emily- Until Dawn.

This is the driving force of the entire game. It sets everything in motion. It's the catalyst for the story and the everlasting memory of two protagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back