Favorite Video Game Music?

I love the mixtapes/cassette tapes on Metal Gear Solid 5

Plus Nuclear by Mike Oldfield and Quiet's theme

My two go-to video games OSTs that I listen to are Journey (even though I haven't played the game lmao) and OFF. Just a couple of samples:

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

My all time favorite game soundtrack has to be from Final Fantasy IX. Hearing these songs makes me so nostalgic :')

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXlE8ZESSEI[/media]

[media]

[/media]
I remember being a kid, starting Final Fantasy VIII and watching this opening scene and hearing this music and just being floored, so I have to include this too.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite is Portal's "Still Alive" song. It's so good. Then there's also all of the Undertale songs too, which I love.

These are a few of my faves...

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

The bard songs in Inquisition are also fairly enjoyable to listen to. :)

Also, predictably, almost every song in Undertale xD

[media]

[/media]
This song gives me chills, lol! I haven't gotten into the game yet though but I'm sure the other songs are as good.

Ar Tonelico series always had the best video game music in my opinion. Second favorite would be Lotus Juice who did the rap tracks on Persona 3, 3 fez, and 4.

Um Undertale has a lot of great music and so does Geometry Dash. those might be nice places to look if yer interested.

I saw the Final Fantasy Orchestra known as Distant Worlds.. So it's pretty safe to say that I love a lot of Final Fantasy Music. Others though would include:

Demon's Souls:

The World Ends With You:

And a lot more of this OST

The Last Remnant:

And probably most of that OST

Baroque:

Uh.... I think I've done enough to for now!

The best game tracks I've heard

Guilty Gear XX - Suck A Sage, Meet Again

Pokemon - Battle! Dialga/Palkia, Battle! Unova Legendary

Undertale - Spider Dance, Death by Glamour

Mortal Kombat: Deception - Liu Kang's Tomb, The Dojo, Raiden's Training, Bo' Rai Cho's Training, Courtyard Remix

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - Quan Chi's Fortress

I'll add more over time.

You know, there are A LOT of good songs from the game franchise known as Monster Hunter. But there is one from Killer Instinct that I like personally.

[media]

[/media]
Here is a song of Monster Hunter Generations (Or Monster Hunter X in Japan):

[media]

[/media]

I was just thinking about this very topic.

Absolute favorite video game music probably so long as I live? This.

[media]

[/media]
When I first heard it, I was taken away to a different place. Corridors of Time was really something else.

My second favorite.

[media]

[/media]
I absolutely LOVE this song. I actually whistle the tune all the time. It's sorta my theme song.

Well I don't remember many sound tracks from video game but the one I Remembered so good is dragons ball ultimate tenchachi.

The Witcher franchise has the best OST of all time, in my personal opinion. Second to it, I should say, is the DOOM (1993) OST followed by the DOOM (2016) OST.

When it comes to specific pieces, I have three favourites (most favourite to least favourite):

1)

[media]

[/media]
2)

[media]

[/media]
3)

[media]

[/media]

My main go to OSTs Are Persona 4 Golden, Ace Attorney Series, Legend of Zelda series, and Danganronpa.

[QUOTE="Psyker StrunLokSingh]Morrowind's OST was the most memorable TES soundtrack. It was absolutely beautiful.

[/QUOTE]
I think they were all goodbye know heir own way but yeah Morrowind was the best. I think second had to be Skyrim I love the powerful Nordic voiced

Suikoden 1 and 2, please. No one can tell me otherwise. O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back