Favorite Video Game Music?

FunkAddiction

The girl obsessed with 80's and 90's anime.
I want some theme spng ideas, so I kinda need ideas from you guys. What is your favorite video game music?

I just recently bought the soundtrack to Freedom Planet, and I think this is my favorite song from it.

[media]

[/media]
Aside from that, you could look up pretty much any song from Crypt of the NecroDancer and find something you like. I'm personally a fan of Disco Descent.

[media]

[/media]

LegoLad659 said:
I just recently bought the soundtrack to Freedom Planet, and I think this is my favorite song from it.
[media]

[/media]
Aside from that, you could look up pretty much any song from Crypt of the NecroDancer and find something you like. I'm personally a fan of Disco Descent.

[media]

[/media]
Wow, I can't blame you for liking that music!

IIQueenestII said:
Wow, I can't blame you for liking that music!
Yeah, I listen to a lot of VG tracks xD We'd be here all day if I listed all of 'em, so I'll just give you the most recent ones.

LegoLad659 said:
Yeah, I listen to a lot of VG tracks xD We'd be here all day if I listed all of 'em, so I'll just give you the most recent ones.
I might use one of them for my character's theme songs!

*shrugs* I like the soundtrack to Starfigher:Eclipse and Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl.

I recently picked up The World Ends with You, and the soundtrack is definitely one of its selling points:

[media]

[/media]
So hard to "pin" down my favorite song.

Get it...pin...heheh.

I absolutely LOVE The cd soundtrack to Betrayal at Krondor, one of my favorite tracks is the one for the town Romney at the 31:15 mark

[media]

[/media]

As dorky as it sounds I love the Undertale soundtrack, usually there's also plenty of covers so you can find one to your liking. I also like Little Big Planet's and Animal Crossing's soundtrack, but that may not work as well in most roleplays.

Ballerina said:
As dorky as it sounds I love the Undertale soundtrack, usually there's also plenty of covers so you can find one to your liking. I also like Little Big Planet's and Animal Crossing's soundtrack, but that may not work as well in most roleplays.
Honey, I love those soundtracks as much as you do.

I'll just be dropping this off here.

[media]

[/media]
Transistor also has some fantastic vocal tracks.

[media]

[/media]
Lorkhan said:
Bastion's got an amazing soundtrack. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet.
Bastion has the best credit track I've ever heard. Supergiant Games has been killing it so far. I hate the fact that as a result of the team's small size they take so long to put out games, but if it translates their vision so perfectly then I'll wait for however long it takes. Love 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
personally, I feel like the mario RPGs get pretty good music. Sure, a lot of it is cheery and whimsical, but the final bosses have consistently grand themes that would fit well into an rpg not featuring a moustachioed plumber, occasionally made of paper, as its protagonist.

[media]

[/media]

Keeping in mind that I tend to enjoy a lot of game music, I've been rocking out to this one lately

[media]

[/media]

Bioshock Infinite OST "The Songbird"

[media]

[/media]
Payday 2 OST "Mayhem Dressed In a Suit"

[media]

[/media]
Payday 2 OST "The Gauntlet

[media]

[/media]
Payday 2 OST "Time Window"

[media]

[/media]
Payday 2 OST "Calling All Units"

[media]

[/media]
Payday 2 OST "Sirens In The Distance"

Payday 2 OST "Wanted Dead Or Alive"

Payday 2 OST "Deathwish"

Payday 2 OST "Clowns Are Scary"

Coconut "Silver lights" (Played on Hotline Miami)

IIQueenestII said:
I want some theme spng ideas, so I kinda need ideas from you guys. What is your favorite video game music?
How could you make me decide- it's impossible, but here are a few I hail as the best...

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back