Literature Favorite Quotes

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!" - Walter White

Two roads diverged into a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

0c9759f532ed60c697211abd9cab8d6e.jpg

"What's the point of a fondue, without the chocolate, too? That'd be like me not having you!" - Rosanna Pansino's 'Perfect together'! 

“For people living in fear, moderation just doesn't cut it. And most of the people in my world are fearful. It's like keeping a piggy bank when you never empty your wallet in the first place.” 
Project Itoh, Harmony

“Harry Potter is all about confronting fears finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.” ~Stephen King

And

"A Man isn’t distinguished by the money he has in savings, A Man isn’t classified by the shape he is in,A Man isn’t ranked by the strength of his punches,A Man isn’t acknowledged by the notches on his bed post.
A Man is simply one who abides by his heart, and doesn’t cast down the downtrodden." ~One of mine

"A child playing air-guitar plays no wrong notes.”

-Victor Lemonte Wooten

"When writing the story of your life. Don't let anyone else hold the pen."~unknown

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."~unknown

"Its amazing what people do for love. Its even more amazing at what love does to people."~unknown

"We met for a reason. Either your a blessing or a lesson."~unknown

"I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiled. The one who could brighten your day. Even if she couldn't brighten her own."~unknown

"Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller after every mistake."~unknown

"No one really cares until something dramatic happens."~unknown

"Its hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember."~unknown

"Its a lot easier to say your mad than to say your hurt."~unknown

"People cry. Not because they are weak. Because they have been strong for too long."~unknown

"Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much that you say 'Im used to it'"~unknown

"I do not aim with my hand.

He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.

I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand.

He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.

I shoot with my mind

I do not kill with my gun.

He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.

I kill with my heart"

- Roland Desechain

"You do not hate, only the unloved hate. The unloved and the unnatural"- Charlie Chaplin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back