Literature Favorite Quotes

images

"So you wish for the end. Offer your flesh and blood to the darkness then."

Flavor text for Dark Dragon, Carnivore Dragon love this unit.

OKAY I REMEMBERED A DEEP QUOTE!

''Why don't you go Jack off to BEN?''

~LJ vs EJ rap battle.

Well it can be deep if you think about it enough...

I'm not even kidding. Sure, I stick stuff inside dead babies, but at least I don't eat their kidneys while I do it!

"Thats a good meme! Exquisite!"

Monsoon ~ Metal gear Rising

"Foolishness, Dante! Foolishness. Might controls everything, and without power, you cant protect anything, let alone yourself."

Vergil ~ Devil may Cry 3

"I should have killed you when i had the chance!" "I'm not sure what's worse, the heat in this room by a volcano, or your explosive anger, either way, i'd rather be killing... Dont you have some type of Religion to save, boy?" "I have more important matters!" *Entire fight scene* "Where did you get such power? It's like i'm trying to fight a human wolverine." "I should really thank you guys for this sword and gauntlet, it drives me nuts though." "I would kill you, but i see passion and a possibility in you, onto the next level, boy." "Are you defying your own faction?" "Should i change my mind about you?" "..." *Just as Blue tried to walk away...* "Hey boy? What do you go by?" "... Jasper. Leonardo the Hellspawn, right? Finest power soldier i have seen yet..." "Finest purity child i have seen" *Jasper walks away*

Leonardo vs Jasper ~ Shinku Akuma: Purest Power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back