Literature Favorite Quotes

"There is nothing other than the One True WayAs vast as Heaven and Earth may be, only the Way can create this single Righteous VirtueThe One True Way dwells in our hears and its sharpness can slice a fluttering feather in twoAnd the purest light radiates whenever It manifests"

lovers-love-nice-quotes-pictures-quote-pics-images.png

"There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty."

"A leader walks alone always willing to do what's needed even at the cost of embracing the Void. That is a pleasure. As well those without power should not be allowed to even try to follow those with power,if not willing take the path for themselves."

Again I've read & trained in many Ryu's earning the right by struggling through pain & self doubt to become a warrior/seeker or truth/bushi/master of conflict. My power is knowledge & training to execute anything & all obstacles beyond my path.

13015204_1043075352406150_6954372104993650486_n.png

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

― George W. Bush

1831e4370bcbb9dc37ac0bc96500bef2.jpg

Again your perception to me all people need to earn their strength in the world. So i'm just someone who will advance forward no matter what.  There is no absolutes in this world. Until the breaking of the Six Samsara to well the eight realm where I'll go. Many will be stuck in the six samasara. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back