Other Favorite Quotes/Moments From RP~!

Leyara

that was a 6 year hiatus, woops
Once in a while we all have those moments where we're a little amused by what we wrote. Whether it's a quote for something your characters said that amused you, an action felt cool to you, or whatever the reason. Drop those fun dialogues or descriptions into this thread!
Even if they are inside jokes!

If it helps with the context, you can post the paragraph that these came from as well, just don't like... post the entire RP post of course.
Keep it to the point, keep it somewhat brief =D
You can post more than one

Discussing these contents is also fine!

Here's mine, nothing extraordinary, just fun in my head:
"If you should dismiss everything you don't understand, you will never learn." Kaneto shrugged his palms in front of him...
"What I think..." Kaneto began, his eyes rolling to one side as he thought about his answer, "... I don't want to leave my fate in the hands of people who don't even like me."
"In the end... neither of you, are team Blank anymore."

Kaneto and Sylvirra's lips both sealed as their expressions became puzzled. Was Alfonse really about to go on a friendship and teamwork speech, right now?

"Team Blank.. never leaves a member behind. Never... forgets the values of..."

Yep. He was.

"Alfonse stop."
"Oh thank Draengar... you have no idea how hard it was to keep those two still for this long--"

I came up with a quote for one characters of mine, but never used it. I think it sounds quite nice though.

"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every moment of it."

*As a Cyborg-Priest*
"Had you used your inferior, fleshy hearing apparatus, you'd have known I just called you an idiot."

"Even if we weren't who we wanted, it's fated either way. And I'd rather oblige to what was already chosen for me than waste my own time trying to combat inevitability. It's hard for me to accept too, but there's no room for arguing against our providence."

Ahhhhh I find so many things in RP end up being really difficult to explain. Kind of like inside jokes where you "had to be there" but I know there's a few things I can't quote exactly but the situations themselves were ridiculous. Like my character was blind, but their character brought back Chinese food, and the blind guy -- by sheer determination -- managed to eat noodles with one chop stick, and so it was a running joke. Another time we had a character more concerned about the upholstery than the woman with a big gash in her head. There've been more "screw it" moments than I care to count.

One of my favorite quotes because I think it is kind of badass and intimidating depending on who says it. The quote "I am not trapped in here with you, you are trapped in here with me."

"What are you getting so worked up for? It's just an exposed brain!"
-said by a mad doctor in the midst of being interrupted during a brain removal

"How was I supposed to know the hot rich guy was a serial killer?!"
She's not the smartest of my RP characters.

"If your best option is to leave her behind, then I can't promise I will be around for you either."

"Which, by the way... What th' fuck?!" Lucas spat as he waved his hands to gesture at Kaneto, "This dragon ass lookin' thing sprouting an arm like a fuckin' lizard? We jus' gonna ignore this?"
The fun of having a side character who talks like he has marbles in his mouth, for this second quote hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back