Favorite Pokemon!

LunaticHigh

~Frivolous Wanderer~
As it says in my About me, mines is Shelgon! For some odd reason I am in love with this Pokemon's evolution tree but Shelgon is my favorite!

fuzzy_shelgon_by_bluwiikoon-d6junm3.png

I'm a sucker for ponyta and rapidash. <3 I grew up with the original gen, and I never really graduated from them. Sure I can name a few of the new pokemon, but it's the first gen that has my heart.

... I think my username and profile pic speak for me here :).

Joking aside, Sableye is easily one of my favorites. It's fun to use in battle, it's a ghost type (my favorite type), and I love its design. I tend to like creepy/mischeivous pokemon a lot. That and dragons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg Mudkip tree is the best. Also Hariyama holds a place in my heart as it was my big boy back in Ruby. But lorewise I cry at cubone, he so cute and sad.

Charmander evolution line.  I love fire types.

I also like Eevee and the different evolutions it can change into.

Mine is evidenced by my profile pic

Besides Eevee, my favourite Pokemon is Ninjask, due to how amazing it was in Gen 3 battles. Ninjask was the pivotal point of my strategy and he netted me MANY great wins

2140307-paul_ninjask_fury_cutter.png

Ninjask alone is why I preferred to make Bug Type teams

My favorite is easily Mr. Mime, despite how creepy looking they are. Squirtle and all of its evolutions hold a special place in my heart though.

Empoleon. I remember it being one of the final evolutions of a starter that grew on me. I liked the design, and I liked it as a Pokemon. I used it in mystery dungeon explorers of time, and spent a long time reseting just to get piplup so I could have it.

minimalist__empoleon_by_ichirous-d631jnb.jpg

ROTOMS MY BOI I have no idea why I came to like it so much all I know in like middle school when sinnoh was consisting of mainly leaks (God that was so long) I looked at this weird plasma top thing and was like "that's gonna be my fav."

it it still is it has held a soft spot in my heart I HAVE A SHINT IM VERY PROUD OF 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back