Other Favorite Pokemon?

ii Miku

Only in the darkness, can you see the stars. ★
What are everyone's favorite Pokemon, and why? Mine should be obvious ~

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_670w6l4vn30gw04kwc0gkg44o_640.gif

tumblr_nvx62y0mx91r8sc3ro1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o675tv0Y291tmr0gd_500.gif

Eevee is equal parts fierce, fabulous and adorable. Not to mention it has more evolutions than any other Pokemon and can evolve into almost any type. My last play through of the ORAS games was with a team of full Eeveelutions, name another Pokemon you can do that with!

I like Sylveon the most. The adorableness combined with grace and the fact that it's a Fairy type, there's really not much more that I can ask for :D

I like to imagine that, if Sylveon had a Mega form, it would look something like this.

Sylveon.full.1610566.jpg

(Don't mind the boxes, whoever made the image apparently screwed up XD)

Edit: And then, for good measure, a Legendary Sylveon too :P

10698-Shiny-Mega-Sylveon-Dragon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Marowak is clearly where it's at. He's the only Pokemon with a tragic backstory and a cool mask. Marowak is the batman of pokemon, he even fights with tools instead of super powers.

Mine is by far shiny ninetales, it just looks cool, after that is marowak, because they look cool and have a whole sort of story.

dern yung'uns and their new fangled derpy dragons. Back in my day Dragonite was the only derpy dragon we had and we were satisfied with that goshdernit!

I can't be bothered to find a dragonite gif though.

Noivern noivern noivern. It can play the part of the badass as well as the precious ball of fur that it really is. uwu Also doesn't help that I'm a sucker for bats and wyverns.

Goomy's p rad too, though. And Eelektross and Gyarados and Totodile and Sceptile and Swalot and-

dern yung'uns and their new fangled derpy dragons. Back in my day Dragonite was the only derpy dragon we had and we were satisfied with that goshdernit!

I can't be bothered to find a dragonite gif though.

Gotchu covered.

tumblr_m9wl50Ac1i1r72ht7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m59rmhFD5z1qiqegzo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6itgajIl61rpn9eno1_r1_500.gif

Noivern noivern noivern. It can play the part of the badass as well as the precious ball of fur that it really is. uwu Also doesn't help that I'm a sucker for bats and wyverns.

Goomy's p rad too, though. And Eelektross and Gyarados and Totodile and Sceptile and Swalot and-

Must I do all the work people. :P

tumblr_o75duiNIdv1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

d64.gif

Electrode.

That evolution line is influenced entirely by human development. It's genetics are coded in response to small spheres that are used to capture them. So they disguise themselves as something similar.

Stumble into one? It blows up.

Is it losing a fight? Blows up.

Sneeze in their general direction? Slowly rolls toward you then blows up.

(Plus Electrode in gen I was nuts with all that speed so that was cool.)

Best Pokemon. It became what it was literally just to spite trainers.

I've always really loved simians and monkeys, so my favorite has got to be the best monkey Pokemon, Ambipom.
ae53f606eb6166fd952a2e2de110c36a.jpg

It's design is adorable despite what most people may think.

Vulpix/Eevee(lutions)/Zorua. They're tied for me. I just love foxes.

tumblr_n63w7nEhGw1s5h198o1_500.gif

tumblr_numrvsvHLT1uqiq1ao1_500.gif

I also have a special love for Swadloon, because it was my first shiny ever. I wasn't even trying when I found it!

d35dea1c66dcde3aa1885d09590a3b19e280cf94_hq.gif

I don't think enough people appreciate Hippowdon.

Never played the generation it originated in, rather it was one of my very first Iv bred pokemon in my main save on X.

Not the coolest hippo on the block but I just find it lovable, the pokemon amie stats can vouch for that in my case.

(Probably won't get it unless you play pokemon semi-professionally...)

Also Toxic, Stealth Rocks, Whirlwind, slack off their whole team, rinse and repeat and you've got a win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back