Literature Favorite book series

My favorite series is definitely the Discworld series. (That might be cheating a bit, since it's a series that includes multiple book series. Out of the Discworld books, my favorite series is probably either the Death books or the books featuring Death's granddaughter Susan. They're all really good though.)

The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. It's very, very long, but it's worth reading through if you like fantasy.

The Selection Series by Kiera Cass. Normally a princess book wouldn't appeal to me, but the characters in this book truly made me fall in love with it.

The Red Rising series by Pierce Brown.

Seriously.

Go read it right now!

TW: rape, murder, suicide

If any of you can relate to my old standby favorite of The Bartimaeus Trilogy, I will cry with you forever. Seriously my fellow readers, if you haven't read this trilogy by Jonathan Stroud - you are missing out on a roller coaster of character development and emotions. 10/10 would recommend. 

The Selection Series by Kiera Cass. Normally a princess book wouldn't appeal to me, but the characters in this book truly made me fall in love with it.

America is annoying.... Eadlyn is annoying... Though I root for Kile and Erik (DO NOT SPOIL ME ON THE CROWN I HAVENT READ IT YET)

The Ruby Oliver novels by E. Lockhart, followed by The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

SO

DANG

GOOD

DEAR GOD. LUNAR CHRONICLES IS AMAZING. I STILL DID NOT GET OVER ON THAT WINTER ENDING. WE NEED A CINKAI (idk their ship name rip) WEDDING!!!!! AND MY BABIES THORNE AND CRESS. GOOODDDD THEY MADE ME SQUEAL SO MUCH IN THE LAST BOOK.

So um... I guess I'll try to rank them or somethingg

1. Mara Dyer trilogy (it's not a series okay BUT IT'S FANTASTIC. SO UNDERRATED HELP ME)

2. The Internal Devices (HERONGRAYSTAIR)

3. The Percy Jackson and the Gods of Olympus (PERCABETHHH)

4. The Heroes of Olympus (CALEOOO SOLANGELOOOO)

Seriously I haven't read that much series. And most series mentioned above are still to-read T-T

Last edited by a moderator:
The Kingkiller Chronicle, anyone? That's my recent obsession. 

But my longest obsession is Harry Potter. >.>

The series next on my list to read: Wheel of Time. 

The Dragons in Our Midst/Oracles of Fire series by Bryan Davis, I'd say - it's a two-part series composed of eight books total, four for the first half and four for the other. Otherwise either the The Door Within trilogy by Wayne Thomas Batson or the Chronicles of Narina: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

i don't read that many books because i don't have much time, but at the moment i'm reading the selection and i loooove it. 

I have so many...

But out of every single series I've read in my entire life?

Percy Jackson and The Olympians series, no competition. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back