Anime & Manga Favorite Anime?

Hmmm... while I'm not an expert when it comes to Anime I would say.... Death Note and Tokyo Ghoul.... sadly they don't sell Manga where I'm from....

I really want no game no life to be my favourite anime, but I always fall back on Darker Then Black. It was one of my first anime's, and the one taht really got me into anime. So, with it being half-nostalgia half-awesome, I name it #1.

Maybe it's too early to call One Punch Man my favorite anime when it's not even finished its first season yet, but it really really is.

I'll go with Kokoro Connect, though that's heavily influenced by the presence of best girl Inaba. Otherwise it's still really great, but Inaba is just too amazing not to make it my favourite.

My most favorite would be Kimi ni Todoke, the anime whose second season I binge watched and finished on my 15th birthday cause that's how good it was (after finishing the first season in like 2-3 days). Best comedy-romance anime honestly, I highly recommend to anyone who's into those stuff~

My all time favorite has to be FMA, I ...felt so many feels, it was the first real anime I completely watched when I was younger (Case Close came on tv sometimes, which I loved, but I hardly ever got to see full cases there). There are many others I also really enjoyed, but the nostalgia... it's strong in that one.

Eh, got a few.

Inuyasha, Hellsing, and FMA:B all have to be mine. I like the story progression in Inuyasha, Hellsing was always 'cool' to me, and not sure where to begin on FMA:B, it's awesome, and everyone knows it.

I'm currently having an Attack on Titan attack with an unhealthy crush on Erwin. I hope he isn't killed, or I would just die.

My favorite for a long time was Inuyasha and I hadn't been able to find another one that I liked quite as much until I started watching Attack on Titan. I know those are two are very cliche anime to like but Inuyasha was the first one I had ever seen and it held a special place in my heart. Attack on Titan was just incredible and I would say I have the most merch from that.

My favorite anime has to most likely be Rosario Vampire with Tokyo Ghoul a close second the fighting in Rosario Vampire is just funny to me

Hourou Musuko hands down. The only anime/manga (called Wandering Son) I've ever seen that approaches gender identity issues seriously and with such accuracy- all the way down to the darker details.

Magi and No Game No Life are pretty high up on my list now though after watching them together a couple months ago. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu and Nichijou were also really great.

Magattahana said:
Darker Than Black
Oh yea I watched a little bit of it but got bored I couldn't even tell what the main character had to do every time he used his power

The main character didn't have to pay the price for his powers and the reason why is REALLY complicated and really only revealed at the end of the anime.

@Cicero

Oh well maybe I shouldn't have guess his price has he lost all emotions...Wait I think I know why I kinda wanna guess but if I get it right..which I most likely won't it will ruin it for anyone who wants to watch it

Eureka Seven. The characters are all pretty organic and a surprising amount of them actually go through character development given the large cast size. The romance is also well-executed as a result of it being integrated heavily into the plot. It's a comfy coming-of-age story with a killer OST and it utilizes its 50 episodes well. The animation is stunning thanks to its unique focus on 'sky surfing' and the Itano-inspired dynamic movement of both projectiles and lasers. I found the dub enjoyable as well. As it was an original anime, it actually concludes unlike most anime adaptations these days. Shame that the sequel is short and absolutely terrible.

The original Berserk anime from '97. Watched it three times at least. A tolerable english dub, complex themes, great characters, stylish (if at places odd or unrealistic) graphics, memorable music, great fights, Lovecraftian, Nietsceian (sp?) and Freudian horror rolled into a single package, and one of the most psychologically shocking endings ever.

I watched plenty of other anime, but if can pick only one, this takes the cake. Shame about the new directions the franchise has taken, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back