Anime & Manga Favorite Anime?

I'm gonna have to go with Fate/Zero. Fate/ Stay Night UBW is great, but for me at least, nothing can top Zero

Well I think I'm not into that much with Animes (and even Mangas), but I do like these stuff since a long long time ago hahaha! xD

Mines are Sword Art Online (both the 1st season & 2nd season + it's Special Extended Episode)

Most people who already watch this series admit that the 1st season are kinda awkward—yep, dat too many plot fast forwarding.

The 2nd season is better from the 1st (personal opinion). Because it has more depth plot.

Ya ya ya... I'm actually MMORPG fans, no wonder why I really enjoyed SAO series! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Calluna said:
Well I think I'm not into that much with Animes (and even Mangas), but I do like these stuff since a long long time ago hahaha! xD
Mines are Sword Art Online (both the 1st season & 2nd season + it's Special Extended Episode)

Most people who already watch this series admit that the 1st season are kinda awkward—yep, dat too many plot fast forwarding.

The 2nd season is better from the 1st (personal opinion). Because it has more depth plot.

Ya ya ya... I'm actually MMORPG fans, no wonder why I really enjoyed SAO series! xD
You're, like, one of the few people I've ever met who actually likes SAO xD I watched it shortly after FMA:B and I enjoyed it as well. Most people when they talk about SAO complain about how Asuna was a badass in the first season/Aincrad arc, and ended up being turned into a damsel in distress in the second/ALFheim arc. And yeah, I can sorta get why people would be upset about it... But they sound like they're yelling at Asuna for it. When in reality there was literally nothing she could do about her situation - She already tried to escape once, rather cleverly I might add, and was caught. No doubt they boosted security after that so it was even more impossible.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. I see people's complaints and I get them, but I don't agree with the majority of them. SAO's cool (^.^)

Shimoneta to iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai and Prison School are my most beloved.

Edit: Death Note dominates all.

Last edited by a moderator:
ea6.jpg

I don't really have a favorite of all time, but current favorite is probably Osomatsu-san.

I even have [ part of ] a Jyuushimatsu cosplay

I respect how committed you are @Seelenlos

My fav. anime is still Yu Yu Hakusho. But Berserk is so good omg. The character development in that series is off the charts.

Cory in the House, obv.

Just kidding. I'm a bit of a shonen nerd, with my favorites being, in order: Naruto, One Piece, One Punch Man, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, the original Dragon Ball and Detective Conan. Also, strangely, Haikyuu. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back