Anime & Manga Favorite Anime?

Honestly, my favorite anime used to be Higurashi and it's sister series Umineko for the longest time, but recently I watched Devilman Crybaby and Kakegurui and my god is it a tie for first place with those two.

Devilman... Ho boy Devilman made me cry like a baby. I never saw the original Devilman OVA's, so I wasn't sure what I was getting into. But I sure as hell wasn't expecting what happened throughout the series. And Kakegurui, while I've seen bad things said about it since it's a gambling anime, I personally loved how the series went.​

I really LOVE anime, but don't have the time to get into them. I only follow a few. My #1 fav anime is Blazblue (A time loop anime for anyone that cares). I also am LOVING, like DYING OVER Boku No Hero/My Hero Academia (No I don't read the manga, I know I'm a horrid atrocity of a human, kill me...I dare you).

Violet Evergarden!
tumblr_inline_mm2wb4nsZ71qz4rgp.gif

Out all the anime's I've watched over the years, I'd say that: "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru" or also named "My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU".

Gurren Lagann has to be my favorite. It may sound cheesy, but it really did inspire me during a bad time. And who doesn't love giant robots?

My favorite anime probably has to be... Kimi no Todoke, it has such a simple story and simple characters but they're all easily lovable and easy to connect with, in my opinion.

Fairy Tail. By Far, always have been always will be. Although alot of things come close to runner, up, fairy tail will always have a special place in my heart. Although, theres more to it other than it bein the very first anime i followed for years n years until its end a couple months ago. The development in not only the characters or story, but the development in the art n the author themselves. u ccan see how both have improved over the long years.

Also, the soundtrack is freakin amazin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but I've been watching some top rated anime like Code Geass and Steins: Gate and they are pretty up there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back