• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fated OOC

I wanted to give a wide variety of options something for everyone so to speak. Some tried and true classics Vampires, Therianthropes, Witches, etc... as well as introducing/highlighting ones that I personally hadn't seen in use or made immediately available.

Alright, I'm done -- gonna retire for the night it's nearly midnight, heh.
Also was pretty iffy with my FC, because Osedax, yanno.

WitworthGold WitworthGold

Bringing a bit of the Character talk here -- well, I hope that solves it! I was tired that night but I just came up with a proper reason why he was tattooed that way back in Spain -- won't disclose it unless its rp-wise, haha B^>.

If incest-esque talk ever comes rises, which is probably low but ya never know, maybe he'll think of something. If the RP is up and running, link me to the IC and I'll do what I can.

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish sure just know they're closer to Supernatural society angels and don't have "wings" in the traditional sense. When you picture their angelic forms think more along the line of the aliens/angels from "Knowing" more so than the traditional image.

Last edited:
Hear Ye Hear Ye!!!! The IC thread is up once your character has been submitted and approved, feel free to post and get things started.

Last edited:
So whoever's at the Underground, or wanting to post for it, they can control what the fight's gonna be about -- it is between humans so far, a man and a woman. But what happens next is up to you -- unless you want me to govern it but I won't be able to post until everyone else B^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back