• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fated OOC

Update. It seems like there is a little bit of a misunderstanding as to what the Underground is. It's not like the Atlanta Underground, after a huge fire back in 1889 that wiped out 31 city blocks instead of just rebuilding as it was they raised the street level. In some areas they only raised it 12 in others they raised it as high as 31 feet. For a time both levels were in use but in 1907 the underground was condemned as a safety hazard. It still had some shady dealings such as prostitution and opium trade going on but it was off limits as far as the law was concerned. Then half a century later a man began running tours of the underground. to turn a profit off of the city's history. Currently it still functions as a tourist trap but there wouldn't be things like cafe's, stores, cafeterias, etc... down there. Supernaturals however use it as a meeting ground, market, and hangout after hours. It is entirely possible for there to be crowds there but it's not a "shortcut" from point "a" to point "b" as it leads to the basements of businesses and old houses rather than opening onto the street. Seattle Underground

Says that there isn't stuff like that. lol

I'm guessing that at night when there aren't non-supernatural folk wandering around, the supernaturals go there to maybe set up shop or make deals and stuff, but like... don't actually have just a stationary store there. xD

It's marketplace side only comes alive at night when the human tourists are out of the way but even then there are no cafes. It's a place where supernaturals can make deals; buy, sell, and trade exotic goods; have meetings; travel beneath the city streets unnoticed; etc... They have expanded and renovated it further to have more space than what the tourist area permits but those areas altered by paranormals are marked in such a way that only they would recognize it as being something for them. Not a place where there would be a cafe especially when over half of the species don't need to eat human food to survive.

It's marketplace side only comes alive at night when the human tourists are out of the way but even then there are no cafes. It's a place where supernaturals can make deals; buy, sell, and trade exotic goods; have meetings; travel beneath the city streets unnoticed; etc... They have expanded and renovated it further to have more space than what the tourist area permits but those areas altered by paranormals are marked in such a way that only they would recognize it as being something for them. Not a place where there would be a cafe especially when over half of the species don't need to eat human food to survive.
important reference if anyone returns to the Underground any time soon

Just to let everyone know In my eyes the RP is still ongoing I've been busy dealing with work and prepping for a move but i'm still here and hopefully you're still with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back