• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Zero - Tides of Destiny

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
Here we are Servants, in the 7th Holy Grail War, 7 masters and 7 servants will battle it out ((using the dice system to determine the outcome of a battle for fairness)) to get their ultimate wish from the Holy Grail.

There are 5 slots open for the Masters /Servants you will be doubling up.

Are yout going to win?

Open Servants

Caster

Lancer

Berserker

Assassin

Rider

( ( Closed Servants ))

Saber- Red Saber/ Nero

Archer- Gilgamesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Can you tell me more about this dice system? I am making a Fate game in the future, but it uses something else instead of dice.

If what you have is better, then I'd definitely switch back to dice. Let me know!

Zahir Nelson]Sign Me up as Archer (Gilgamesh). [/QUOTE] Alright I will have you down as Archer (Gilgamesh) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]

Well the dice roll system which is already in place on Rpnation, is a fair and simple way to create logical and fair match ups. Example let's say are in a Rp with a tournament like setting, for we will not have upset rpers, as we go along with the story we will use the outcome of the dice roll to determine the victor. The most common win situation will be who has the highest number. But their will be special roll styles as victory condition.

So it's just a simple and fair way to find a victor without being biased :3

Accelerate said:
Alright I will have you down as Archer (Gilgamesh)
@White Masquerade

Well the dice roll system which is already in place on Rpnation, is a fair and simple way to create logical and fair match ups. Example let's say are in a Rp with a tournament like setting, for we will not have upset rpers, as we go along with the story we will use the outcome of the dice roll to determine the victor. The most common win situation will be who has the highest number. But their will be special roll styles as victory condition.

So it's just a simple and fair way to find a victor without being biased :3
Gotcha. Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back