• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

So do Servants players need to make Masters now?
Nah, just a few of us awesome people stepping up to help fill spots that weren't being filled is all. Ideally everyone plays just 1 character but meh usually hard to get 14 people total, specially for Master slots so typically you do have some people who double up. ^^;;

I just do it to help fill things out, I normally try and focus on 1 character in a roleplay outside a more supportive role maybe. ^^;;

Hue hue hue. Maybe I'll take even longer just to torture you. :P
.... *Craziness intensifies*
sFoAB8Z.gif

.... *Craziness intensifies*
sFoAB8Z.gif
*Hugs senpai to help stave off stress*

OOC
FUNFACT: Hugs have been scientifically proven to help fight depression and stress, as well as chronic disorders related to the two. They also boost a person's self-confidence and self-esteem, and feel really good! Give a hug to your senpai today!

Mion Mion Just wanting to mention the images weren't working, not sure if you are aware but figured I'd give a mention they aren't showing up and clicking on the link attachment comes up with an error.

Mion Mion Just wanting to mention the images weren't working, not sure if you are aware but figured I'd give a mention they aren't showing up and clicking on the link attachment comes up with an error.
Yeah I had to make a quick edit for that, was hoping no one would notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back