• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

latest

I see no similarities between the two whatsoever.
upload_2017-5-18_16-22-52.png

Well we need 3 more masters I believe unless someone is making one still. Nit sure how many servants were submitted I just know Assassin is in. ^^;;

which none of them are coming in anyway *glares at Wilted Wilted *
You don't want to see me when I'm angry >: (

I'm sorrryyy! If it's of any comfort, I've got the True Name and the Noble Phantasm down? And her stats shouldn't be any problem. Honestly, the only major issue right now is her design, because I'm too old fashioned to just use a face claim.

I'm sorrryyy! If it's of any comfort, I've got the True Name and the Noble Phantasm down? And her stats shouldn't be any problem. Honestly, the only major issue right now is her design, because I'm too old fashioned to just use a face claim.
upload_2017-5-18_16-50-4.png
that's your f*cking excuse?
(lol I have stacks of these things, just like the stack of hentai magazines you keep under your bed.)

...who keeps those magazines under their beds these days when you can just find them online... Not that I know from personal experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back