• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

So what I'm hearing is. I created ultimate Waifu Material (at least as far as Masters go) Haha! Its good to be number 1 (through the process of being the only choice that isn't highly questionable).

So I know I mentioned this before, but shouldn't we get a discussion page so we can just randomly chat about the game without flooding the interest check?

So I know I mentioned this before, but shouldn't we get a discussion page so we can just randomly chat about the game without flooding the interest check?
NEVER! Though it does push the interest check up, it can be overwhelming which I can agree on. Probably be best to.... but I'm going to say no to rebel!

latest

I see no similarities between the two whatsoever.

Can I magic traps? Like for example Mizore makes a few magic rune onto the floor that when stepped will impale the person with giant icicles

Can I magic traps? Like for example Mizore makes a few magic rune onto the floor that when stepped will impale the person with giant icicles
I'd hope its the demon and not the child doing it cause thats some advance crazy stuff for a 8 year old. lol

As far as that goes, traps would be a thing yes. As with all fate Rps though.... for sure need to clarify you are setting them up in some way and have a method to do it. Can't just spontaneously say you had it set up.

I'd hope its the demon and not the child doing it cause thats some advance crazy stuff for a 8 year old. lol

As far as that goes, traps would be a thing yes. As with all fate Rps though.... for sure need to clarify you are setting them up in some way and have a method to do it. Can't just spontaneously say you had it set up.

Easily justified as the 'priests' most like mages set up the traps for us and simply use her/the demons power to initially set them up.

Easily justified as the 'priests' most like mages set up the traps for us and simply use her/the demons power to initially set them up.
Would still need to establish that kind of set up was done, and that there are priests and stuff doing that kind of set up work. It is important to cover all basis really since well... given its "Player verse Player" so to speak.... things can very quickly spiral into conflict when things aren't established in some way. *Recalls many long arguments in other Fate game OOC about stuff pulled out of thin air and not clarified before hand.*

Speaking of.... uggg.... I'm actually playing a Magus who knows how to use magecraft and is taking things seriously... I need to consider those things and all... all the extra worrrrrrrrk!

I course I'll say when set them up so other know to trigger them. Also I would image the demon probably taught her how to use a lot ice magic sense he doesn't want the body to get murder easily.

I course I'll say when set them up so other know to trigger them. Also I would image the demon probably taught her how to use a lot ice magic sense he doesn't want the body to get murder easily.
Just... obviously... 8 year old... Magecraft is the type of knowledge and all that is quite advance to the point of having essentially colleges and all dedicated to it. An 8 year old isn't going to be getting into that crazy advance forms of magic no matter who your teacher is. ^^;;

I see... We'll say either demon made them or guide her step by step each time making them.
I'm not saying she can't create some kind of traps, just it would be pretty simplistic in how it functions (likely not throwing some impaling spike of ice at least thats super efficient, and probably a pretty obvious trap even given how most traps are pretty easy to spot so long as you are knowing what to look for). ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back