• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fate/Ultimatum

Birdsie Birdsie LostHaven LostHaven

Okay then, I have one question; are Rulers usually allowed in Grail Wars are they basically sub-classes for normal classes?
Rulers are only summoned under special circumstances, especially once the Grail War has gotten out of control and requires an additional authority to properly administrate its proceedings. Usually, they aren't present in your run-of-the-mill Holy Grail War.

Birdsie Birdsie LostHaven LostHaven

Okay then, I have one question; are Rulers usually allowed in Grail Wars are they basically sub-classes for normal classes?
Rulers are only summoned under special circumstances, especially once the Grail War has gotten out of control and requires an additional authority to properly administrate its proceedings. Usually, they aren't present in your run-of-the-mill Holy Grail War.
this isn't your run of the mill Grail War. But no ruler for now

Fate rps have been absent as of late, so it's good to see one started. Are there any servant slots still available?

Truly a surprise that this is a continuation of Fate/Drifters. Unfortunately my thirst for Fate has long since been dried out. After making terribly mediocre servants, I'll have to sit this one out.

Truly a surprise that this is a continuation of Fate/Drifters. Unfortunately my thirst for Fate has long since been dried out. After making terribly mediocre servants, I'll have to sit this one out.
Have a good day then.

I exist, and thus

"My title? I am the crimson soaked hound of hel! Garm, guardian of the gate! Rider of Dark- oh wait, just Rider."

I exist, and thus

"My title? I am the crimson soaked hound of hel! Garm, guardian of the gate! Rider of Dark- oh wait, just Rider."

Once Garm discovers Ryuga/Faffy Lancer:

Garm: I remember you from the last Grail war! Now I can get my chance to kill you on my own!

Ryuga: Do you really? I know exactly who you are, but I can assure you I'm not Fafnir.

Garm: Nani?!

Is this going to be as long as a normal holy grail war or is it gonna be like fate/drifters in that regard.

So, very quick?
It can play out however you as the player like. I'm not forcing you all to do the 'team up to defeat the great enemy' kind of route if you don't wanna. For fuck's sake, take over Berlin or join Beast or take the grail and wish for a million dollars for all I care. The course of the story will be decided by you as a player. I'm just here to play the role of Beast and make this rp's equivalent of True Lancer depressed over having to literally break his crush's heart.

It can play out however you as the player like. I'm not forcing you all to do the 'team up to defeat the great enemy' kind of route if you don't wanna. For fuck's sake, take over Berlin or join Beast or take the grail and wish for a million dollars for all I care. The course of the story will be decided by you as a player. I'm just here to play the role of Beast and make this rp's equivalent of True Lancer depressed over having to literally break his crush's heart.
Got it. That wasn’t my question but I think I gleaned the answer I was looking for from there.

That is what I was asking and I meant in universe.
forgive me, it is 4:30 am and I have not slept. Brain rarded rn.

Idk. Fate/Drifters never quite finished, so idk. It can range anywhere from Beast steamrolling everyone on day 1 or a drawn out grail war that lasts months. Who knows?

I can see this going poorly to everyone in Berlin(IC), rip in peep
When hasn't a Grail war gone wrong for the people in the city it takes place in? Even with them trying to minimize the impact on others, doesn't change the fact their is probably a lot of lives lost whether being unlucky enough to witness it on accident, to being used by a participant to increase their odds of winning... or just simply being collateral damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back