• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fate/Ultimatum

I got dibs on lancer.

It's a counter Guardian version of Ryuga, who became a girl in this dimension.

I even have a good FC for it.

View attachment 609756

What's really cool is that she's got wings on her back, and a outfit that looks like it's made of Dragon scales. A huge lead into her origin being a descendant of Vortigern the Dragon Knight.

Still no true Dragon form though.
But she does have a Lance that is a reforged Ridil that Faffy originally possessed.

If you're wondering how she got it, there was a point where Ryuga made friends with her, but they both didn't know that the other was in fact an enemy. It was only after the discovery of the opposition, that Faffy was actually defying orders to kill him, that her master used a command seal to force a transformation into the corpse wyvern form.

Ryuga in turn, was forced to kill his only living friend, but Faffy would telepathically tell him to kill her with Ridil, because she didn't want to hurt him.

It was a very sad moment, as not only would killing Faffy scar Ryuga, but Ridil would shatter after killing her, signifying that Ryuga's heart itself broke.

He would however, use the broken pieces eventually to forge a Lance, in memory of his friend, which he would use in the final battle.
I oroginally imtended for Rider to be The Hounds of Tindalos but now Fafnir-Alter sounds fun.

Oi, what is this heresy with non-human Servants? Shame on your entire family! This is a sin upon the planet!
If a fkn Horse can be a Servant, so can Faffy. ok fk this Rider spot is officially open. because i changed my mind definitely not because I realized i fked up and realized Prince_ Prince_ was gonna play Garm

If a fkn Horse can be a Servant, so can Faffy. ok fk this Rider spot is officially open. because i changed my mind definitely not because I realized i fked up and realized @Prince_Wolf was gonna play Garm
*Sneaks several changes to his CS under your nose, including twelve new Noble Phantasms and changing all parameters to be above A++*

Okay, I'm ready to fight Fafnir. BRING IT, YOU PHANTASMAL LIZARD!

*Sneaks several changes to his CS under your nose, including twelve new Noble Phantasms and changing all parameters to be above A++*

*Sniffles pitifully*
BISITO-KUN SEIBA IS CHEATING!

O yea I don't really care for identities so I'm just gonna say here Beast's true name is Abhoth. Expect rapidfiring of Alters.

BISITO-KUN SEIBA IS CHEATING!
For all you know, one of my Noble Phantasms is a Noble Phantasm that lets me get corrupted by the mud of the Grail and keep my sanity and will. And all of this is but a ploy to destroy Beast from behind the lines.

"That is the might of one such as myself." - Saber

Class: Saber
Alternate Classes: Assassin, Lancer, Berserker
The-Prince.jpg

For all you know, one of my Noble Phantasms is a Noble Phantasm that lets me get corrupted by the mud of the Grail and keep my sanity and will. And all of this is but a ploy to destroy Beast from behind the lines.

The-Prince.jpg
If FGO has taught me anything, it's that alters are more kawaii than regular themself.

O yea I don't really care for identities so I'm just gonna say here Beast's true name is Abhoth. Expect rapidfiring of Alters.
In a feat of unity and camaraderie, I will state right here and now that my identity is none other than〈Miyamoto Musashi〉.

... Totally.
creepy_beans_kid.jpg

If FGO has taught me anything, it's that alters are more kawaii than regular themself.
So what, I go from cross-dressing male saberface to cross-dressing male saberface who's a bit more grumpy.

So I figured out what to do with my Ryuga Servant.

Instead of counter gurdian, let him be a Wraith

The-Prince.jpg
It's definitely isnt (is totally) something I used once.

And now you shall feel my wrath!

*Summons NP given by Dark Caster*
*Goes Berserk*

Anyway, much like LostHaven LostHaven and Tony Stark, I'm not much of a believer in secret identities. Here's my CS with full details:

Basic Information:
True Name: Yamato Takeru
Aliases: Prince Ōsu
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Wish: To undo all of his foolishness
Catalyst: A clump of blades of grass, some emerald-green and others as yellow as sand; all are charred at the edges
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Attribute: Earth
Race: Human (Divine Lineage)
Armament: Katana, short-sword, firecrackers (explosives), poison [locked: spear,]

Dislikes: Divine Spirits (with the exception of Amaterasu), betrayal
Talents: Trickery, Savagery, Cross-dressing

Background:
A legendary prince of the Yamato Dynasty who was active during the 4th Century. Originally known as Prince Ōsu, Yamato Takeru is considered to be the biggest epic hero of Japan - even earning the title of being the Japanese equivalent of King Arthur. His legend starts when in his youth, his father instructed him to reprimand his elder brother for improper conduct. In response, Yamato Takeru slew his elder brother in a cold rage which resulted in his father sending him to the Izumo Province in order to keep him at a distance out of fear.

However contrary to his father's hopes, he easily dispatched of the enemies he was tasked of defeating by cross-dressing as a beautiful maidservant. It was during this period of time that he was named Yamato Takeru no Mikoto which is roughly translated to The Brave of Yamato. But his father - Emperor Keikō - was not satisfied, thus he sent his son to another mission to squash the rebels in the East. There Yamato Takeru met his aunt Yamato-hime who was a high priestess of the goddess Amaterasu.

Once Yamato learned of his father's desire for him to die, he was deeply grieved. His aunt felt sympathy for him and as a gift, gave him the holy sword Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi - which was a sword gifted to Amaterasu by her brother Susano'o who had found it in one of the tails of the phantasmal beast Yamata-no-Orochi. With it, Yamato went to the eastern land and earned many victories. On his return, he insulted a local god of Mount Ibuki and the god cursed him with a disease that made him fall ill and eventually die. He managed to kill said god in a fist-fight before succumbing to the disease, but as he knelt on the ground and began to cough his life out, he realized the tragedy of the life he lived in his last moments, and desired to change it.

Appearance:
The-Prince.jpg

Parameters:

Strength
Endurance
Agility

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ A
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ C
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ B

Mana
Luck
Noble Phantasm

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ C
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ D
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ A++

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance (C) - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. As one who rarely encountered magic during his adventures, Yamato Takeru didn't build up too much of a resistance to magecraft and mostly receives this Skill due to being summoned in a Saber-class Container.

Riding (B) - Most vehicles can be handled with above-average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Races such as Monstrous Beasts. Yamato Takeru was a knight so being skilled in riding horses and similar animals is hardly a surprise.

Personal Skills:
Berserk (A+) - A skill that permits the user to enter a state of controlled rage. At this rank, all parameters receive a rank-up, and it grants the user the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. However, it carries the penalty of driving the user into a murderous state. Yamato Takeru was known for his extreme outbursts of violence under a cold mask. One day Yamato's father asked of him to reprimand his elder brother for misbehavior and Yamato did so. ''I seized him, smashed him to pieces, tore off his limbs, wrapped them in a straw mat, and threw them away.'' - such was the cold and indifferent reply of the young prince that shook his father to the core.

Silver Charisma (A+) - The aptitude of a cold, hateful person who can easily pretend to be a submissive, bubbly and cute maidservant without drawing suspicion. It combines Charisma with the ability to lie and fake one's demeanor. It requires an equivalent rank of Discernment of the Poor to see through. Yamato Takeru slew numerous people by pretending to befriend them, shamelessly killing them without honor by stabbing them in the back. It also contains the Charisma of a prim and proper prince, leading thousands of troops to victory and boosting their morale. At this rank, it becomes an insidious curse, where one has to constantly remind themselves that the cute maid in front of them is a cold, unfeeling monster, lest they succumb to its influence.

Instinct (A) - The Servant possesses a refined sixth sense that is now close to true precognition, granting them significant bonuses to offense and defense as they anticipate strengths and weaknesses in the opponents moments before they are presented. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing.

Espionage (B) - Does not conceal one's presence, but instead it makes one fail to register as hostile to others. Yamato Takeru despite his good looks and calm demeanor was an extremely violent trickster. Neither the Kumaso brothers nor the outlaw Idzumo were able to perceive Yamato's true nature and the result of that failure was death. Not even his own elder brother ever imagined that the calm and indifferent Takeru would eventually tear him to pieces under a simple order such as ''scold him'' from their father.

Noble Phantasms:

Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi: The Grass-Cutter Sword of Gathering Clouds

Type
: Anti-City
Range: 1-99
Max. Target: 1000+ people

« This is the expected result of a worthless existence."
"Goddess Amaterasu, grant me this victory in your name."
"Egalitarian ideals. Broken holiness. Collision of blurry horizons. Hah!"
"And so, die, swallowed by the spite of crushing winds!"
"...Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi!! »
(Saber)

One of the three Imperial Regalia of Japan. It is considered to be the Japanese equivalent of the holy sword Excalibur. Kusanagi was initially known as Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi - a sword that the god Susano'o had found in one of the tails of Yamata-no-Orochi, an evil monster who wished to slay mankind.

The sword is said to hold a divine authority over all winds. As such any manipulation of wind ranging from a small breeze to all-out tornado storms are entirely in this sword's capability. Once its true name is released, Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi is able to tear apart even cities with the immense power of crushing wind currents - its immensely large scale can result in the deaths of millions though so Yamato does not prefer to use it casually.

He can create protective barriers by manipulating the wind into a single point to form a condensed mass that will resist oncoming attacks or he can simply use the wind to send out quick and sharp wind currents that can slice through stone like butter. The uses of the absolute wind mastery of the sword is limited only by creativity and trickery; it is possible to manipulate the clouds to cause a rainstorm or thunderstorm, for example. Despite the Archer class' advantage over Sabers in battle, Yamato Takeru's manipulation of wind currents will put him at a massive advantage against Servants of the Archer class as being able to manipulate air currents can easily let him blow arrows off course.

Yamato's preferred way of battle is not by using solely the wind. The Kusanagi sword was only one of the gifts granted to him by his aunt, the other: a bag of firecrackers. By combining the power of the Kusanagi and the firecrackers, Yamato is able to fuel the small fire and manipulate it towards the enemy. This comes from an episode of his legend where he used the blade's wind controlling power to fuel the fire released upon him by an enemy and send it back towards them. He sends explosives hurtling towards them like cannonballs propelled with a bladed baseball bat. This dishonorable abuse of a holy sword befitting the shameful Brave of Yamato, who doesn't see anything wrong with the prideless act.

Because of the sword's absolute authority over wind, plus corrections are granted when dealing against Servants related to wind deities and any type of enemy attack that contains the usage of wind can be manipulated into Yamato's favour. This sword represents the hatred of Yamata-no-Orochi for humans and deities, originally serving as a system for creating storms and hurricanes meant to tear apart cities and domains - now, anointed by the Goddess Amaterasu, it is a regal and holy blade that channels that hatred into a receptacle of righteousness. It is a truly abnormal blade that contains qualities of both the Gods and the Monsters that wish them ill, dealing extra damage against deities and humans, but also the monsters that wish to destroy deities and humans...

The appearance this Noble Phantasm takes on is that of a Katana, but in truth, Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi was not a katana. Its depiction as a katana is just a common mistake because of the modern belief that the Japanese only use katana blades - even though Kusanagi predates the katana design. Therefore when summoned into a Grail War, the appearance Kusanagi manifests in is falsely that of a katana.

Available only under the Saber, Berserker and Assassin classes. However, in the Assassin class, the usage of its true name is locked away, and in the Berserker class, it loses its sanctity as a "holy blade" and gains the attribute of "Draconic" and "Monstrous;" the blade of destruction that slaughters mankind and gods.

... If only it had been given to someone more concerned with gallantry...

*Goes Berserk*

Anyway, much like LostHaven LostHaven and Tony Stark, I'm not much of a believer in secret identities. Here's my CS with full details:

Basic Information:
True Name: Yamato Takeru
Aliases: Prince Ōsu
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Wish: To undo all of his foolishness
Catalyst: A clump of blades of grass, some emerald-green and others as yellow as sand; all are charred at the edges
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Attribute: Earth
Race: Human (Divine Lineage)
Armament: Katana, short-sword, firecrackers (explosives), poison [locked: spear,]

Dislikes: Divine Spirits (with the exception of Amaterasu), betrayal
Talents: Trickery, Savagery, Cross-dressing

Background:
A legendary prince of the Yamato Dynasty who was active during the 4th Century. Originally known as Prince Ōsu, Yamato Takeru is considered to be the biggest epic hero of Japan - even earning the title of being the Japanese equivalent of King Arthur. His legend starts when in his youth, his father instructed him to reprimand his elder brother for improper conduct. In response, Yamato Takeru slew his elder brother in a cold rage which resulted in his father sending him to the Izumo Province in order to keep him at a distance out of fear.

However contrary to his father's hopes, he easily dispatched of the enemies he was tasked of defeating by cross-dressing as a beautiful maidservant. It was during this period of time that he was named Yamato Takeru no Mikoto which is roughly translated to The Brave of Yamato. But his father - Emperor Keikō - was not satisfied, thus he sent his son to another mission to squash the rebels in the East. There Yamato Takeru met his aunt Yamato-hime who was a high priestess of the goddess Amaterasu.

Once Yamato learned of his father's desire for him to die, he was deeply grieved. His aunt felt sympathy for him and as a gift, gave him the holy sword Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi - which was a sword gifted to Amaterasu by her brother Susano'o who had found it in one of the tails of the phantasmal beast Yamata-no-Orochi. With it, Yamato went to the eastern land and earned many victories. On his return, he insulted a local god of Mount Ibuki and the god cursed him with a disease that made him fall ill and eventually die. He managed to kill said god in a fist-fight before succumbing to the disease, but as he knelt on the ground and began to cough his life out, he realized the tragedy of the life he lived in his last moments, and desired to change it.

Appearance:
The-Prince.jpg

Parameters:

Strength
Endurance
Agility

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ A
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ C
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ B

Mana
Luck
Noble Phantasm

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ C
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ D
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ A++

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance (C) - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. As one who rarely encountered magic during his adventures, Yamato Takeru didn't build up too much of a resistance to magecraft and mostly receives this Skill due to being summoned in a Saber-class Container.

Riding (B) - Most vehicles can be handled with above-average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Races such as Monstrous Beasts. Yamato Takeru was a knight so being skilled in riding horses and similar animals is hardly a surprise.

Personal Skills:
Berserk (A+) - A skill that permits the user to enter a state of controlled rage. At this rank, all parameters receive a rank-up, and it grants the user the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. However, it carries the penalty of driving the user into a murderous state. Yamato Takeru was known for his extreme outbursts of violence under a cold mask. One day Yamato's father asked of him to reprimand his elder brother for misbehavior and Yamato did so. ''I seized him, smashed him to pieces, tore off his limbs, wrapped them in a straw mat, and threw them away.'' - such was the cold and indifferent reply of the young prince that shook his father to the core.

Silver Charisma (A+) - The aptitude of a cold, hateful person who can easily pretend to be a submissive, bubbly and cute maidservant without drawing suspicion. It combines Charisma with the ability to lie and fake one's demeanor. It requires an equivalent rank of Discernment of the Poor to see through. Yamato Takeru slew numerous people by pretending to befriend them, shamelessly killing them without honor by stabbing them in the back. It also contains the Charisma of a prim and proper prince, leading thousands of troops to victory and boosting their morale. At this rank, it becomes an insidious curse, where one has to constantly remind themselves that the cute maid in front of them is a cold, unfeeling monster, lest they succumb to its influence.

Instinct (A) - The Servant possesses a refined sixth sense that is now close to true precognition, granting them significant bonuses to offense and defense as they anticipate strengths and weaknesses in the opponents moments before they are presented. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing.

Espionage (B) - Does not conceal one's presence, but instead it makes one fail to register as hostile to others. Yamato Takeru despite his good looks and calm demeanor was an extremely violent trickster. Neither the Kumaso brothers nor the outlaw Idzumo were able to perceive Yamato's true nature and the result of that failure was death. Not even his own elder brother ever imagined that the calm and indifferent Takeru would eventually tear him to pieces under a simple order such as ''scold him'' from their father.

Noble Phantasms:

Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi: The Grass-Cutter Sword of Gathering Clouds

Type
: Anti-City
Range: 1-99
Max. Target: 1000+ people

« This is the expected result of a worthless existence."
"Goddess Amaterasu, grant me this victory in your name."
"Egalitarian ideals. Broken holiness. Collision of blurry horizons. Hah!"
"And so, die, swallowed by the spite of crushing winds!"
"...Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi!! »
(Saber)

One of the three Imperial Regalia of Japan. It is considered to be the Japanese equivalent of the holy sword Excalibur. Kusanagi was initially known as Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi - a sword that the god Susano'o had found in one of the tails of Yamata-no-Orochi, an evil monster who wished to slay mankind.

The sword is said to hold a divine authority over all winds. As such any manipulation of wind ranging from a small breeze to all-out tornado storms are entirely in this sword's capability. Once its true name is released, Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi is able to tear apart even cities with the immense power of crushing wind currents - its immensely large scale can result in the deaths of millions though so Yamato does not prefer to use it casually.

He can create protective barriers by manipulating the wind into a single point to form a condensed mass that will resist oncoming attacks or he can simply use the wind to send out quick and sharp wind currents that can slice through stone like butter. The uses of the absolute wind mastery of the sword is limited only by creativity and trickery; it is possible to manipulate the clouds to cause a rainstorm or thunderstorm, for example. Despite the Archer class' advantage over Sabers in battle, Yamato Takeru's manipulation of wind currents will put him at a massive advantage against Servants of the Archer class as being able to manipulate air currents can easily let him blow arrows off course.

Yamato's preferred way of battle is not by using solely the wind. The Kusanagi sword was only one of the gifts granted to him by his aunt, the other: a bag of firecrackers. By combining the power of the Kusanagi and the firecrackers, Yamato is able to fuel the small fire and manipulate it towards the enemy. This comes from an episode of his legend where he used the blade's wind controlling power to fuel the fire released upon him by an enemy and send it back towards them. He sends explosives hurtling towards them like cannonballs propelled with a bladed baseball bat. This dishonorable abuse of a holy sword befitting the shameful Brave of Yamato, who doesn't see anything wrong with the prideless act.

Because of the sword's absolute authority over wind, plus corrections are granted when dealing against Servants related to wind deities and any type of enemy attack that contains the usage of wind can be manipulated into Yamato's favour. This sword represents the hatred of Yamata-no-Orochi for humans and deities, originally serving as a system for creating storms and hurricanes meant to tear apart cities and domains - now, anointed by the Goddess Amaterasu, it is a regal and holy blade that channels that hatred into a receptacle of righteousness. It is a truly abnormal blade that contains qualities of both the Gods and the Monsters that wish them ill, dealing extra damage against deities and humans, but also the monsters that wish to destroy deities and humans...

The appearance this Noble Phantasm takes on is that of a Katana, but in truth, Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi was not a katana. Its depiction as a katana is just a common mistake because of the modern belief that the Japanese only use katana blades - even though Kusanagi predates the katana design. Therefore when summoned into a Grail War, the appearance Kusanagi manifests in is falsely that of a katana.

Available only under the Saber, Berserker and Assassin classes. However, in the Assassin class, the usage of its true name is locked away, and in the Berserker class, it loses its sanctity as a "holy blade" and gains the attribute of "Draconic" and "Monstrous;" the blade of destruction that slaughters mankind and gods.

... If only it had been given to someone more concerned with gallantry...
I give it 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back