• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fate/Ultimatum

mmmm this thread tastes like cheese sticks

I hope I can keep up with the sequel of an RP got got like thousands of replies in mere months.

Which Servant shall I go with? I think the one that my gimmicky little idea can work with is the Archer class.

Dibs on the Saber Servant spot, and a Master spot if possible. I have many great ideas regarding fucked up magi in my skull and I'm not afraid to use them.

So uh, is it OK if I keep my servant identity a seekrit to all except the GM or is everyone obligated to reveal it early OoC anyways?

*Darts bounce off. Yawns*

Fool, I'm part Dragon. Of course I'll have some Magic Resistance.

*Activates Ridil Lance*

Got any last words?
Yes. While I was busy distracting you, Assassin killed your Master. Goodbye, fool.

So uh, is it OK if I keep my servant identity a seekrit to all except the GM or is everyone obligated to reveal it early OoC anyways?
That's usually how it goes, but everyone's identities are figured out by the end of the first night most often anyway.

If it so pleases anyone, I'll state outright that the Servant I intend to play will be a Saberface.

That's usually how it goes, but everyone's identities are figured out by the end of the first night most often anyway.

Let's see how hard or easy it is to guess my Servant's identity. Bet it'll take more than four nights.

Let's see how hard or easy it is to guess my Servant's identity. Bet it'll take more than four nights.
If you're playing Assassin and use a rifle, it's probably Simo Hayha. I've seen eleven of those so far.

Yes. While I was busy distracting you, Assassin killed your Master. Goodbye, fool.

*Morgan Freeman's voice*
It was at this moment Saber Realized, She F*cked up.

(Fem.) Ryuga: My skill allows me to continue on without a master. I will never rest until I gain my wish, unless I'm killed off.

If it so pleases anyone, I'll state outright that the Servant I intend to play will be a Saberface.

No one would ever guess my girl is from the future in an alternate universe and is actually a reborn Ryuga Tohsaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back