• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Ultimatum OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I actually have less issues with this than with the EX-ranked Mecha and parameters.

Fafnir talking like this? Pfft. Try King Arthur being a girl.
Pfft. Try Fafnir being a girl.

Think of it this way - the mecha is so pathetically weak that the universe can't handle the negative values so it reset to the highest value

Pfft. Try Fafnir being a girl.

Think of it this way - the mecha is so pathetically weak that the universe can't handle the negative values so it reset to the highest value
Wouldn't Akasha just consume it?

(Or delete it. Because a Mecha in a Holy Grail War is just awful, and whoever came up with the idea needs to be sat in front of a Holy Grail War and forced to watch it for five hours until they understand this isn't a place for Gundam and Evangelion talk.)

That's it, if Berserker Drops out I'm breaking out my godmode Servant that would work as a True Ancestor at worst and altering reality to destroy all this blasphemy.

Wouldn't Akasha just consume it?

(Or delete it. Because a Mecha in a Holy Grail War is just awful, and whoever came up with the idea needs to be sat in front of a Holy Grail War and forced to watch it for five hours until they understand this isn't a place for Gundam and Evangelion talk.)
I presume you won't stop bitching until it gets removed, right?

I presume you won't stop bitching until it gets removed, right?
It's a Mecha, man! I'm not advocating its removal, just pointing out how ridiculous it is for it to be ranked as an EX-class Noble Phantasm: equal to things such as: Enuma Elish, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Vasavi Shakti, Rhongomyniad, Avalon, Ars Almadel Salomonis, Mjolnir, and Excalibur Proto.

These are the pinnacle of legends. Almost everything on this tier is either: (a) created by the planet, particularly mighty Divine Spirits or the Fairykind, (b) a turning point in the history of mankind, (c) an active representation of an active, powerful high-concept, or (d) a Mystery of equivalent importance to point [a], or [d].

I'm just saying, maybe a Mecha shouldn't have more spiritual weight than Excalibur?

Not gonna lie tho, I have a bit of a qualm over how and why Ridill is an EX Rank NP. There wasn't really much surrounding it other than a namedrop that Fafnir had it in its collection. Maybe if it were Hrotti, maybe a C Rank NP since something was done with it.

The more I think about it, the more I realize I need to sleep because my brain can hardly form a coherent sentence.

Not gonna lie tho, I have a bit of a qualm over how and why Ridill is an EX Rank NP. There wasn't really much surrounding it other than a namedrop that Fafnir had it in its collection. Maybe if it were Hrotti, maybe a C Rank NP since something was done with it.

The more I think about it, the more I realize I need to sleep because my brain can hardly form a coherent sentence.
The rank of a Noble Phantasm isn't supposed to be its power, strictly-speaking. Power is a factor in ranking them, sure, but it's mostly a matter of their Mystery. Or if it helps you to visualize, it's a matter of their "spiritual weight/importance/karmic bullshit."

The more mystical, conceptual, and integral to spirituality a NP is, the higher its rank. The fact that high-ranked NPs are also more powerful is often a side-effect of this, rather than a secondary property.

A Mecha is modern technology. It has no bearing on the spiritual world whatsoever. It shouldn't be allowed as a Noble Phantasm to begin with, let alone put on a pedestal alongside stuff like Rhongomyniad, which is a lance that's literally tied to the very fabric of the space-time of our planet and is holding it in place like the magical equivalent of a mystical acupunctural stabilizing pin.

Unless it was made by, like, people in ancient Uruk for Gilgamesh's vault or something. Because the world went full circle.

The rank of a Noble Phantasm isn't supposed to be its power, strictly-speaking. Power is a factor in ranking them, sure, but it's mostly a matter of their Mystery. Or if it helps you to visualize, it's a matter of their "spiritual weight/importance/karmic bullshit."

The more mystical, conceptual, and integral to spirituality a NP is, the higher its rank. The fact that high-ranked NPs are also more powerful is often a side-effect of this, rather than a secondary property.

A Mecha is modern technology. It has no bearing on the spiritual world whatsoever. It shouldn't be allowed as a Noble Phantasm to begin with, let alone put on a pedestal alongside stuff like Rhongomyniad, which is a lance that's literally tied to the very fabric of the space-time of our planet and is holding it in place like the magical equivalent of a mystical acupunctural stabilizing pin.

Unless it was made by, like, people in ancient Uruk for Gilgamesh's vault or something. Because the world went full circle.
Fair enough. I'll hit the mecha with the nerf bat. Gimme a sec.

That's it, if Berserker Drops out I'm breaking out my godmode Servant that would work as a True Ancestor at worst and altering reality to destroy all this blasphemy.
I’m about to post a ridiculous berserker when I figure out their personality.

Part of it was intimidating Illiya, not a tired edgy teen. Therefore, you are not second owner. Bwahahaha! Did you really think me to this stupid?!
By the result of your order, Illiya will be intimidated into changing the Mech. Your order is a result of my actions.

As you can see, I have demonstrated that the laws of physics say that I am the Second Owner of Berlin.

By the result of your order, Illiya will be intimidated into changing the Mech. Your order is a result of my actions.

As you can see, I have demonstrated that the laws of physics say that I am the Second Owner of Berlin.
I hope you know I don't care enough that if you added it to your CS, I'd probably say 'fuck it why not'

I hope you know I don't care enough that if you added it to your CS, I'd probably say 'fuck it why not'
As you can see, my ability in quantum physics has allowed me to create a temporal schism that added "Second Owner of Berlin" to my CS.

As you can see, my ability in quantum physics has allowed me to create a temporal schism that added "Second Owner of Berlin" to my CS.
Sadly you'll remain as supporting character at best. Maybe tritagonist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back