• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Ultimatum OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Please, Estelle is a sweet hearted good girl! So what if she likes to gamble... mostly because she can predict the probability of her success to take advantage of a few suckers... and you are likely to be one of them.

tenor.gif

Don't come crying to me when I bring my mechanized NP in then.

If I recall, didn't Gilgamesh have to make a contract with a peep in order to actually survive through most of the war?
Indeed. The only way to truly become mana independent is to take a bath in the Grail's mud and let that sweet Third Magic flow into your corpus. Of course, that means Angra Mainyu will also flow into your corpus and that's not pleasant.

Please, Estelle is a sweet hearted good girl! So what if she likes to gamble... mostly because she can predict the probability of her success to take advantage of a few suckers... and you are likely to be one of them.

tenor.gif
You do realize that you're talking to the guy who has subconscious Clairvoyant Precognition as his primary magecraft? And he can do it without running prana through his circuits? That's basically ESP; he has a psychic power.

Don't come crying to me when I bring my mechanized NP in then.
How come you have an actual fucking mecha, and how come it's ranked at EX when it probably has the shittiest Mystery count in the world? *shakes my head, muttering something about bad fanfiction and a lack of understanding Mystery*

Basically, Precognition, Future Calculation?
Future Calculation is probably a good way of labeling it. being able to foresee the chances of something working in ones favor focused more on a single task with more complex rituals being used to get visions of the future.

You do realize that you're talking to the guy who has subconscious Clairvoyant Precognition as his primary magecraft? And he can do it without running prana through his circuits? That's basically ESP; he has a psychic power.
Is that really magecraft then if you can do that? That sounds more like straight Magic and something a servant might possess from the old old days back before we ended up screwing up the good old Ether.

Future Calculation is probably a good way of labeling it. being able to foresee the chances of something working in ones favor focused more on a single task with more complex rituals being used to get visions of the future.
We'll see how helpful that is! As long as a datum in your calculations is me, every equation will end with death!

Is that really magecraft then if you can do that? That sounds more like straight Magic and something a servant might possess from the old old days back before we ended up screwing up the good old Ether.
It's a psychic power or a sorcery trait, really. But there's precedent for those in the Nasuverse.

Besides, True Ether can suck my dick. Grain is 10x better. It has everything: energy density, purity, availability, the nine yards. The will of Gaia is made of the damn stuff. Just look at Ado Edem! The guy crushes continents and juggles Ultimate Ones like bowling pins!

I call it a gut feeling that's always somewhat correct. I wanna say that his ancestors uses it so much it ended up being etched into their bloodline that even though they practice magecraft anymore, it's still there.

I call it a gut feeling that's always somewhat correct. I wanna say that his ancestors uses it so much it ended up being etched into their bloodline that even though they practice magecraft anymore, it's still there.
Yeah, that's perfectly normal. Just a lil' mutation in the soul, a little smattering of dimensional viruses on the circuits... you'll be fiiine! Look at him, he'll be fiiine!

This story totally won't end with us using some kind of forbidden technique to put your Circuits into overdrive, activating a recessive thaumaturgical foundation and causing your brain to go nigh-omniscient for a few seconds, frying it at roughly the nanosecond it saw the Root. Your tenure as the Sixth Magician will end about seventy-four attoseconds after it started, and Alaya won't even have to send a Red Shadow to clean anything up!

Of course being part of Dragon kind can grant me that sort of ability. No one will be using a instant kill NP on me anytime soon.

How come you have an actual fucking mecha, and how come it's ranked at EX when it probably has the shittiest Mystery count in the world? *shakes my head, muttering something about bad fanfiction and a lack of understanding Mystery*

*Kicks Dark Caster under the bed*

I honestly have no idea. *Lying while grinning*

Besides, True Ether can suck my dick. Grain is 10x better. It has everything: energy density, purity, availability, the nine yards. The will of Gaia is made of the damn stuff. Just look at Ado Edem! The guy crushes continents and juggles Ultimate Ones like bowling pins!

*Munching on Lucky Charms*

Just a heads up, I'll be offline for the rest of the day, and the next two days unless something changes in my schedule. Got a family function to go to.

Of course being part of Dragon kind can grant me that sort of ability. No one will be using a instant kill NP on me anytime soon.
You know, I'm about to actually retract my entry as Yamato Takeru and re-enter the RP as Saint George. We'll see how much you like being a fucking dragon when your heart is making sweet love to the business end of Ascalon.

If I was the GM here, that Mecha wouldn't be ranked anything above D. Its Mystery has no right to have gotten higher than that. How the fuck can that shit be ranked as more mystical than Excalibur? Mystic Eyes that can see Noble Phantasms? Independent Manifestation? Independent Action and Independent Manifestation? Being your own Master?

I am seriously about to go Susano'o on your ass, unless you nerf yourself!

How do you even have Animal Communication? That should be reserved for planet terminals!

LostHaven LostHaven This is taking place in Berlin, right? Who's the Second Owner of this place? Also, will there be an Overseer from the Church?

Alright I put up my sheet... rushed it a bit at the end up should have all the major stuff I hope after it deleted some of my darn work and I had to redo it

Now I'm off to make dinner! Then probably my walk... then actually coming up with the cards since I kinda tied them into my character and I want to flesh them out... even though its probably just going to be the 12 Zodiac and then having an elemental varient on each (Earth, Fire, Wind, Water) with maybe 2 others I need to figure out (All and 'None' with none being some ancient magic that doesn't exist so that couldn't be used outside weaker non aligned spells). Depends if I want to do the whole 72 card deck tarot them... or I just go with the regular tarot but I figure I want a Magus spin to it.

You know, I'm about to actually retract my entry as Yamato Takeru and re-enter the RP as Saint George. We'll see how much you like being a fucking dragon when your heart is making sweet love to the business end of Ascalon.

If I was the GM here, that Mecha wouldn't be ranked anything above D. Its Mystery has no right to have gotten higher than that. How the fuck can that shit be ranked as more mystical than Excalibur? Mystic Eyes that can see Noble Phantasms? Independent Manifestation? Independent Action and Independent Manifestation? Being your own Master?

I am seriously about to go Susano'o on your ass, unless you nerf yourself!

How do you even have Animal Communication? That should be reserved for planet terminals!
Fafnir essentially gave animal communication to siegfried when he tasted the the juices of the cooked dragon heart so eh. I don't see why not.

As for the mecha...

It was like 4 am and I kind of threw my arms into the air and went 'fuck it'. It should n't even be possible consodering that it seemed likely Caster of Dark was Descartes lol.

I'm not going to say anything more.

LostHaven LostHaven This is taking place in Berlin, right? Who's the Second Owner of this place? Also, will there be an Overseer from the Church?
1 - Yes.
2 - I am the only God here. Let us make a wager. If you manage to intimidate Illiya to nerf Ryuga's Mech in the next 24 hours, you can be Second Owner.
3 - If you count a writhing mass of fleshy tentacles in the guise of a human as an overseer, yes.

Fafnir essentially gave animal communication to siegfried when he tasted the the juices of the cooked dragon heart so eh. I don't see why not.

As for the mecha...

It was like 4 am and I kind of threw my arms into the air and went 'fuck it'. It should n't even be possible consodering that it seemed likely Caster of Dark was Descartes lol.

I'm not going to say anything more.

1 - Yes.
2 - I am the only God here. Let us make a wager. If you manage to intimidate Illiya to nerf Ryuga's Mech in the next 24 hours, you can be Second Owner.
3 - If you count a writhing mass of fleshy tentacles in the guise of a human as an overseer, yes.
A Welsh druid becoming the Second Owner of Berlin? Dude, I'm in. It'll give me mucho cred when I explain it away as him doing Clock Tower politics.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nerf! NERF YOURSELF! NEEEERF! *Hits you repeatedly with a giant foam sword*21-HF10-13b-33.jpg

Just a heads up, I'll be offline for the rest of the day, and the next two days unless something changes in my schedule. Got a family function to go to.
A Welsh druid becoming the Second Owner of Berlin? Dude, I'm in. It'll give me mucho cred when I explain it away as him doing Clock Tower politics.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nerf! NERF YOURSELF! NEEEERF! *Hits you repeatedly with a giant foam sword*View attachment 610315
Hope you realize this is rigged.

Hope you realize this is rigged.
Hope you realize you're trying to scam the wrong guy.

There is no end. My Awakened Origin of Escalation forces me to proceed while emitting killing intent. There is no respite for an enemy who offers no surrender - I will escalate until they're dead or broken.

In other words, if the original method fails, I will simply sign up as Saint George and bribe the others to sign up as other dragon-slaying and monster-slaying heroes as a threat.

Hope you realize you're trying to scam the wrong guy.

There is no end. My Awakened Origin of Escalation forces me to proceed while emitting killing intent. There is no respite for an enemy who offers no surrender - I will escalate until they're dead or broken.

In other words, if the original method fails, I will simply sign up as Saint George and bribe the others to sign up as other dragon-slaying and monster-slaying heroes as a threat.
You cannot hope to match I, God, in my own realm, fool! Every time you sign up as Saint George, I will delete your submission!

You cannot hope to match I, God, in my own realm, fool! Every time you sign up as Saint George, I will delete your submission!
Every time you delete my submission, I will point out ten lore inaccuracies you have committed and send you to the Tiger Dojo!

32-HF15-03b-47.jpg

Wait are you allowing crazy submissions... because I got an Assassin that could easily end the world with their NP... or a Berserker who is effectively a Divine Spirit through hacks that work given the rules of the Grail.

giphy.gif

Wait are you allowing crazy submissions... because I got an Assassin that could easily end the world with their NP... or a Berserker who is effectively a Divine Spirit through hacks that work given the rules of the Grail.

giphy.gif
No more Servant spots. But yes. You're talking to a GM who'd allow the Bard with crazy high Charisma to take over the country and become empress through the power of thottery and Nat 20s. Obviously I'd allow dumb stuff

You know what? since Overseer is a cheaty biased poopybutthole, I will allow somebody to play Ruler.

Through distractions and multitasking I have read the canon answer of how the moon fell, and was pushed back. Though it had a bit of anti-climax when Zelretch’s blood was being drank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back