• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
All the sass in this room right now. Can't we be friends until the killing starts?

Lol. Just kidding. I can't wait to annihilate you guys.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]All the sass in this room right now. Can't we be friends until the killing starts?
Lol. Just kidding. I can't wait to annihilate you guys.

[/QUOTE]
The feeling is mutual ^_^

Haha, you are such heartless people. We have to get a full set of 14 players by the 15th before we can even start this. I am working on it, but if it that number isn't reached, I'll just play all the damn missing parts myself. I refuse to let you all go without something.

I will hesitate for continuing to Part 2 though. I'll see what happens. I'll give another update on where things are at here, by Thursday/Friday.

Move to Main OOC

Okay, so we are missing one last servant spot, but it's no big deal. I will be playing that position myself. We are moving on. However, because it's so much trouble finding 14 people, for the next Fate RP after this one, I am only allowing Master Spots to be filled. All servant spots will be created & controlled by me. There will be exceptions though. If you want to play a servant, you must ask me first before creating one. This cuts down on the number of people needed to start and lets me move through things much, much, quicker. This will be better for everybody.

Anyone who is participating in this RP and chooses to stay for the next one, will have first priority, in making characters. Think of it as a "thank-you" for giving up some time to jump into this one. I am committed to making it a better experience with each RP, so I hope you come back again!

Anyway, let's get to it folks. Here is the main RP's OOC. Please move all talk and ask questions there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back