• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Reflections

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
So I've seen how the Fate franchise can do different things with the whole "Seven Servants, Seven Masters, Conflict" idea
So I've decided to create a Roleplay that combines two of my favorite things
THIS AND THIS
Fate GO.png Persona MC.png

WITH CERTAIN PARTS OF THIS
Kamen Rider Ryuki.jpg

The premise follows seven adolescent magi all attending lectures at the private Clocktower Academy. A place where young and impressionable mages go to strengthen their magecraft and bring honor to their families. However, not all is well behind the doors of this school. It houses a terrible secret, one that could prove deadly to those who are unlucky enough to find out. Within the reflective surfaces of this world lies a mirror dimension. Inside this mirror world, creatures exist that feed on magi. They are called Hollows, empty souless beings who only live to eat you and drain your mana. Not only do they dwell in reflections, they dwell in ALL reflections. Normal magecraft cannot kill them permanently, they eventually reform to begin their hunt anew. Though there is one way to destroy them... Servants. If one forms a contract with a Heroic spirit, they gain the power to fight back and defend themselves against Hollows. Seven Masters and their Servants will gather together to fight against the Hollows, to rid the world of them once and for all.

So yeah, hopefully you all like my Roleplay idea
Leave a comment below if you'd like to join as either a Master or Servant
The only spot I would take would be the Master of Saber
Every other spot is free
Free!
ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Contractor Spots
Saber User: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Archer User: Ariel Ariel
Lancer User: Bill Nein Bill Nein
Rider User: Nooguy Nooguy
Berserker User: Kuronoyomihime Kuronoyomihime
Caster User: EricSings EricSings
Assassin User: Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Last edited:
So, if I understand this correctly, our characters will be attending lectures at Clocktower Academy... and within the school they discover an alternate dimension. Of mirrors. Here they fight the Hollows, alongside their servants.

So do you need seven masters and seven servants, or do we play both a master and a servant?

Forgive my confusion, though your idea seems solid! I'd be interested if others show interest, as well.

This looks like an interesting concept.

For a moment I thought that the player characters would get the power to transform into Heroic Spirits like on Prisma Illya, but this is nice as well.

You can count me interested.

If we are calling classes already; I'm ok with Berserker:

latest

One more question: are we playing both a Master and a Servant each, or just one or the other?

I'm up for this! I always loved the mirror world from Kamen Rider Ryuki.

Also hit me with that Assassin boyo.

The question is: Saviour of France or Loli?

I was kind of hoping to have Saber...

You stated you wanted to the role of saber's master. I stated I wanted the role of saber. Did I miss any details or were you wanting both roles for yourself? If that is the case then I will just take Rider.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back