• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Reflections OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Gonna go with Genghis Khan as rider, prolly can't genderbend much without some insane logic warping considering their massive amounts of descendants. Ah well, no Genghis waifu.

Then I need to find a Mongolian Merlin quick. One for an heir is one thing, but Genghis was a freaking swinger.

Edit: Genghis Khan......or Ghengis Chan.....? Decisions decisions......

Last edited:
Lol. Ima just port over a semi-sad legend I'm using in a different roleplay about forgotten heroic soldiers.

I'm just porting one over that gives the basis of what is necessary i.e. Character looks, stats, abilitys, noblephantasms and the legend.

EDIT- I added some fluff as well

Wait. We have to RP as our own master. Didn't realize that. I guess i need to make a CS then

I find it good to at least provide a basic framework for character sheets so there's some consistency informationwise between individuals, but also allowing some extra ir wanted.

I find it good to at least provide a basic framework for character sheets so there's some consistency informationwise between individuals, but also allowing some extra ir wanted.
We now have CS for Masters
As this is a Persona game
Each of the Seven will fall under a different Arcana

Just so we're clear, these are gonna sound like really stupid questions probably, but I just want to make sure

Are the servant and master sheets for the same pair? Or are we mixing it up?

And they're definitely separate entities? Or is this a become your servant kind of thing like in Fate/kaleid liner?

They're substitutes for Personae
So they're separate entities made from the power of the Grail and the characters psyche
However they're the parts that contain whatever traits match up with the Servant you picked

I'm working in an idea already. It'll probably be ready in a day or two, if I get the time to write.

I'll be taking the Moon arcana since it makes the most sense given my Servant idea.

That said, I would like some more information about how this story's premise is supposed to work because I'm very confused regarding the Servant/Master relationship.

I think I'll take either the Fool or the Emperor
These "Servants" are beings made by the Grail
They are parts of the characters psyche processed through the magic of the grail then redistributed as a summonable familiar
The reason they become a Heroic Spirit is because the Grail links the personality traits it took from you to a famous hero
So say a guy held a selfless attitude towards children
Chances are, that guy will form a contract with Atalanta

So essentially getting a Servant is like getting a Persona
It talks to you and offers the contract
I'd like the whole "Are you my Master?" in there somewhere

So essentially getting a Servant is like getting a Persona
It talks to you and offers the contract
I'd like the whole "Are you my Master?" in there somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back