• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
As Bowe rushes towards the meeting room, she bumps into Ma'arz, who was wearing his casual outfit while holding a tank that has a logo that reads 'Hg'. "Oh, sorry, little one! I should have paid more attention to where I'm walking towards!" Ma'arz said to Bowe.

//If you want a visual on what a normal Martian looks like, here's a
picture link.

"Bowe is OK, martian! I'm sorry too, but Bowe heard Captain say..." She then repeated what she heard Susan say, just in case Ma'arz didn't know. Not like he may need to, but just in case - to explain why she's rushing.
"Okay, my crew. Report to the meeting area. We have another mission. This time, from the Congress of the Insurgency."
"...So as soon as Bowe heard it, she just tried to get there as soon as possible, and I'm sorry if it hurt you..." She frowned a little bit.

Ma'arz looked surprised after Bowe repeated Susan's plans. "A mission from the Congress of the Insurgency?" Ma'arz said. "As in, the Planetary Confederacy?" Ma'arz sounds as though he is quite frightened about going on a mission from the rebellion.

"Yes! That what she said!" Bowe had energy in her eyes, eager. "It sounds fun, doesn't it?!" She said, a smile beaming on her face. If only she knew the potential danger and stakes. She's young, so it's to be expected, but one day, she'll need to learn the impacts of both factors.

"Uhh- we-well... Y-You see, I-" Before Ma'arz can spit it out, they hear Kqidons' footsteps. "You're right, Bowe. It DOES sound like fun!" Kqidons shouted, wearing the same armor from the last mission sans helmet. "My race is actually part of the Planetary Confederacy! To put it bluntly, it's a rebellion against the Galactic Alliance. And we would've continued had not the Roborg intervene and force us to join forces. Stupid rustbuckets..."

"Yay! Fun, fun, fun!" Bowe was very excited alright. You could just see her bouncing around uncontrollably. Just then. an angry groan was heard through a door, of which was flung open. "What in Space is going on out this very door? You're awfully loud out here, and nobody outside can hear you!" They exclaimed, seeming pretty angry. They had no idea what the discussion was about. Behind said door was this tall, tanned woman - her black coat (complete with a cloak) flowed in the small gust the door made when it opened. She is notably angered, but this, everyone, is the team's medic.

"...Hello, nurse!" Bowe said mindlessly. This warranted a stifled laugh and a 'I'm trying to hold my anger and breath in' in response. They eventually sighed and got caught up to speed on the conversation. "...A mission from the Confederacy? What an exhilarating task indeed! It's a lot better for those fighting these battles, though... What a mess!" They said after catching up. Bowe just facepalmed, not impressed. Seems the medic has quite a way with words. "We have much to talk, nurse..." Bowe added, sighing.

"Oh. Hello there, fellow Human!" Ma'arz said to the nurse, waving his hand politely before offering a handshake. "My name is Ma'arz Gelonz, chief scientist of this fleet! What's yours?"

"Hamele Isaragi, the nurse of this fleet. Ready and waiting to get the job done!" She said proudly, accepting said handshake with a firm grip. "I see it that every good team needs a doctor to keep their hearts beating, and so here I am." She said. Bowe seemed confused. "...Nurse, I don't see any medical tools with you..." She objected. "How do you want to keep people alive then?" She added.

Hamele sighed.
"Good question, child. I have my ways as do others of our species, but that much information is kept to me and only me and my soul itself! Until you see it, I refuse to disclose much more." She said, motioning to what looked to be a weapon holster on her back. "...But all I can say is - it just does the job, and that's all that's needed." Hamele seemed proud of herself. Bowe smiled. "...I guess I should be excited now?" She asked, confused.

"Me? 'My' secret? Oh, it's not really too much of a secret. It's more of a prised possession than anything." Hamele said, confused. Bowe sighed. "That's not the point... Are we going to just follow orders or not?" She snapped. She tried to break up the argument ASAP. Hamele sighed. "Well... I 'guess' I can come along to prevent you all from dying." Hamele said, confirming she would indeed be coming with the group this time.

"Good. 'Cause as far as I'm aware of, we almost died to the Roborg when we first got recruited here." Kqidons said. "Alright, let's go." Kqidons then pushes Ma'arz aside and goes to the meeting room. Kqidons pushing Ma'arz caused him to drop the metal tank he was holding, spilling a metallic liquid to the floor. "Careful! That's Mercury!" Ma'arz warned.

Bowe gulped and carefully made her way to the meeting room - avoiding the Mercury that was spilt. Hamele sighs. "What a bother..." She said, looking to Ma'arz. "Let's just get there safely and on time. That will surely dry up over time, will it not? Until then, we'll just have to avoid it." She added with a smile and of kept Ma'arz company on the way to said meeting room, and Susan probably has a few questions for her.

"It'll just create an invisible, odorless toxic vapor, but sure. Let's ignore it and hope for more patients." Ma'arz sarcastically said to Hamele.

"Psssh. It's better than lighting it on fire and killing people, is it not?" Hamele shot back. Her original train of thought was to use her holstered weapon to presumably heat it up and dry it up, but she fears it's safer just leaving it alone. "Besides, I can't bring people back from the darn dead. It's better people are hurt than to turn into corpses."

Talia sighs, shaking her head a bit, before pushing into the room, trying to not get snappy with the others. If they’re was one thing that mad Talia annoying, it was her lack of sleep.

Lux silently makes his way into the meeting room, and stands in the corner, leaning on the wall and glancing at everyone in the room. He sees that Talia is still tired, and approaches her with a small syringe from within his cloak. It has the word, "STIM" written in beautiful calligraphy on the barrel.

Talia stared at it, raising a eyebrow.

“Good moon, how many drugs do you have in that thing??”

She looked at him in awe almost, crossing her arms and shaking her head in slight disbelief.

He shrugs and leaves the syringe next to her, going back to the corner, not answering her. Probably a good thing no one knows.

At the shrug Talia knit her eyebrows together in a look of ‘what do you mean you don’t know.’

She shook her head slightly, and injected the whatever it was. If Lux was giving it to her, it wasn’t dangerous. She felt better, and stood up a bit straighter.

Lux comes over, takes the syringe back, and goes back to the corner, patting her shoulder and showing a thumbs up and questioning eyes in, "Did it work"?

Kokoro shortly made her way to the meeting room, just not saying a word and instead opting to keep an eye on what's going on, and of course, listen in on what needs to be heard.

//If I recall, we're only really waiting for Hunter and Acea (though the latter 'has' been having a few problems with their internet, if I recall).

Talia scrunched up her nose, the smell confusing her a bit. It smelled very different from anything she had ever smelled (smelt? Smelled? Smellededed?) but kinda nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back