• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lux notices Talia looking really tired as she walked in. He stood up, grabbed some coffee, and sat down next to her, handing her the coffee with a small plate of sugar cubes. He doesn't have his helmet with him, so he can't relay exactly what he wants to say, but pats her on the back and eats his small meal.

Kalis noded at the fleet commanders action she actually knew how to discipline a crew better then nothing he supposed, he would have shot the cyborg right there and then for such insolence but humans tend to die to that

Suddenly, the Vagrok chief of security, Kqidons IV, appears in the cafeteria and proceeds to grab a plate and piles it up with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and even some sort of blue chopped up steak. "Even a powerful warrior such as myself needs a healthy breakfast," Kqidons said to herself, boasting her already massive ego.

Last edited:
Lux looks at Kqidons in annoyance, and this would not likely go unnoticed by the brute. He goes back to his meal though, still annoyed with Kqidons.

Talia stole the coffee without a second glance, and downed half of it. Pure black, no sugar. She smiled widly at Lux.

“Thanks, man. Not enough coffee in the world, am I right?”

She sipped some more, and don’t even flinch when Kqidons yelled about her meat. Talia banged her head on the table, groaning from the slight headache.

“Welp. Today is gonna be a good day. I can practically smell it.”

“What’s that say...again....don’t count your avian before there half grown, just because it looks like a good day doesn’t mean it can’t go badly why do you think I’m always armed?” Kalis said overhearing talia

Kqidons then walks to a table near Talia and sits there, using the blades in her gauntlets as forks for her meal.

Last edited:
Lux is still annoyed at Kqidons, his eyes tell everyone that much as he looks at Kqidons eating her food messily. He only lifts his mask up minimally to eat.

Talia’s eye twitched, her fangs slightly glinting.

“I was being sarcastic. And can you please not point those things at me? I would prefer to keep my head.”

Talia said with practically no emotion, her headache slightly worse. She could get meds for it later. The second part of her sentence was directed at Kqidons, her blades awfully close to her face.

Kqidons only glared at Talia before continuing to eat her meal which is, as stated, a pile of scrambled eggs sprinkled with various meats, namely the breakfast variety. "Hello, Talia. You certainly look well." Susan said as she approached Talia, dunking her toast into her tea and eating it.

Last edited:
Talia almost came back with a smart remarks before realizing that was her “Captian”. Aka the one paying her. She groaned slightly.

“Yeah. Had an all nighter training. Now I have a bit of a headache, but nothing pain killers and coffee won’t fix.”

She gave a thumbs up, and leaned her head back. She finished her piece of bread and grabbed a weird piece of alien fruit she’d never seen before.

“I apologise, sarcasm is..lost on me, anyhow I’ll be going iv got some maintenance to attend to” this was of course referring to the auto cannon, the practice of maintaining the weapon was almost religious In a sense anyway kalis left the mess hall dropping the cup he was holding onto the ground the remaining contes spilling onto the floor making a odd hissing sound before bursting it sparks, what the heck was this thing drinking?

Lux ignores all of this happening to his left, enjoying his music and eating his small portions of food. He sees Kalis spill its drink, and went to clean it up, grabbing a bucket and a mop to help the janitors.

Talia just looked back, not even questioning or flinching. She saw Lux go to help, but Talia would probably make more of a mess.

“Wow. Fancy drink. What is it, acid and oil?”

She giggled a bit, trying to go back to her happy self, before taking a bite of the fruit, her eyes training on the spilled...... drink?

"Hm. I think I know that fruit, but I can't put my finger on it..." Susan said as she tries to identify the piece of fruit Talia's holding.

Last edited:
Talia stopped smiling, and gave Susan a dead pan look.

“Don’t tell me. It’s some kind of poison that will slowly turn my insides to a rotting mess.”

The android what was apparently called mars spoke up “I would touch that stuff with a mop it will eat right through it slag is nasty stuff for organics, and if you really wanna know what it is, it’s hyperdrive run off mixed with other industrial chemicals”

Lux nods in thanks to the android, and uses a small toolbox within his cloak to make a small vacuum that can contain radioactive things. How he has those materials, only he knows.

Talia stares at Lux with a confused look.

“I don’t even wanna know.”

She finished off her coffee, rubbing her eyes and yawning slightly. She coughed a bit after breathing in some coffee, but sat up straight.

“So, what is this fruit? It’s pretty good.”

Talia presses the table with her foot, leaning back in her chair, and taking another bite of the fruit.

“And hey, where’s Kokoro?? I know she doesn’t eat, but shouldn’t she be here?”

Lux finishes cleaning the spill, and takes out the vacuum sealed container in his cloak, and dismantles the contraption and puts it back in his cloak as well. He looks around for Kokoro as well as he sits back down.

“And hey, where’s Kokoro?? I know she doesn’t eat, but shouldn’t she be here?”
"I've been here the whole time." Kokoro said, currently sitting next to Bowe. Kokoro was present, though she's only really there to just confirm she's there and watch over the others. Not a lot she can do when she can't really make contact with anything. But yep. She's there.

Bowe had finished eating and sprung up from her seat, wandering off. Heck knows what she's gonna do, but knowing Bowe, she'll try to keep herself out of trouble, well aware she could be landed into some by the others.

Last edited:
Eventually, Susan finishes her breakfast and stands up. "Okay, my crew. Report to the meeting area. We have another mission. This time, from the Congress of the Insurgency." Susan announces before leaving the cafeteria. Kqidons looks surprised at the announcement, in a good way. "The Congress of the Insurgency?? Votlezam!" Kqidons shouts ecstatically. In Vagrok tradition, Votlezam is a word to show one's happiness and excitement.

Last edited:
"Heh, sounds like a big thing, judging by how you reacted." Kokoro said to Kqidons. Bowe just heard this and headed straight to the meeting area. No time to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back