• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/ME OOC

It's "Fae" and I resent that. He's a well adjusted as you can expect from somebody who's been the object of ridicule more than half his entire life.

Also, these are magi. The only way for them to be is professional when dealing with their Servants. It's not like they're gonna sit there a sing praises of their Servants accomplishments; that defeats the purpose of hiding their identities.

It's "Fae" and I resent that. He's a well adjusted as you can expect from somebody who's been the object of ridicule more than half his entire life.

Also, these are magi. The only way for them to be is professional when dealing with their Servants. It's not like they're gonna sit there a sing praises of their Servants accomplishments; that defeats the purpose of hiding their identities.
Pretty sure whimsical sociopathy or psycopathy is not well adjusted by any definition.

Tbh I was referring more to my team's archer. The Fae is displaying their own personality so it doesn't seem all that out of place.

But it's those people who try to, for example, walk up to God itself and be like "Ahh, so you're that grey-bearded bastard. You don't impress me." Like bitch, you gon' get crushed instantaneously in a sec and your chatting shit? That's giving being edgy a bad name man. v.v

Allow me to humbly apologize for anything Asa may say or do. I have zero control over his actions. I merely type them out.

Glad to see we're moving finally. Sorry I haven't really been doing anything. I'm gonna try to post at least daily from now on.

Looks like Archer of Red will be the first to see Lancer of Black. I feel like I could write that now, but it might be a bit premature

dancing-knights-o.gif

Black Team.gif

I love how entitled Archer of Black feels xD

And how little Caster of Black cares ; )

Lancer also isn't much given to tactics or orders. I feel He and caster may get along, despite being as different as one could imagine.

Opposites do attract, after all.

Just like life and Death... : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back