• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Infinite Cycle

Arlo Hayes

Junior Detective
The holy grail war. Once again the holy grail has decided to present itself. This time in Baltimore, Ireland. Seven masters will each summon a servant to fight for them, their goal is to eliminate the other six pairs. In doing this the master and servant duo gets one step closer to their right to claim the grail and have it grant them whatever wish each of them wants. 

This is a high detail and combat oriented RP based on the Fate series, focusing on 1x1 type interactions with masters and servants. Your goal is to work with your Servant/Master to take down the other teams and claim the grail for yourself. 

My friend @AaronVolcano24 and I will be GMing this as a way for us to both participate and keep it fair. As of right now here are the slots. If you have any questions about rules feel free to ask either of the GMs or ask below. Slots are first come first serve. 

Master: taken

Saber: taken

Archer: taken

Lancer: taken

Rider: taken

Caster: taken

Assassin: taken

Berserker: taken

???: taken

You can apply here, just be sure to check out the information tab before you do. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the process of making one. Failing that it will fall to a PM system where you create a private chat including yourself, the combatant, and at least 1 GM and then debate as to what each of you would do, agree upon an outcome, and then carry out the decision within the RP. @Bacon is fluffy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back