Fate/Infinite Cycle OOC

Oh yeeeaaahhh that's right I mixed it up

and oh well it's going to happen anyways, but no, no ruler. Just something else to spice things up, you'll get to see what it is on the first official night

I'm not afraid. :)

Sigh, the problem with being a goody two shoe character in this rp is I cant just go and start trouble without valid reason or being explicitly ordered too.. the price for having this hero x.x

Yeah but they're subservient to some literal white knight lookin dude so that offsets at least one of them. So it's still effectively only 1 cute girl whereas Team Archer has two cute girls.

I only see one. That dark haired Raven.. ooh la la

rReVyW.gif

I'm not afraid. :)

Sigh, the problem with being a goody two shoe character in this rp is I cant just go and start trouble without valid reason or being explicitly ordered too.. the price for having this hero x.x

I only see one. That dark haired Raven.. ooh la la

Don't start shit. Everyone likes sexy redhead chicks. The fact that she's a christmas cake just makes it better. A redheaded christmas cake that could kick your ass and has been given control over some 14 year old lookin servant.

... Hmm... what's the age of consent in Ireland anyways?

[SIZE=inherit]I only see one. That dark haired Raven.. ooh la la[/SIZE]

Too bad Archer's hair colour changes

Don't start shit. Everyone likes sexy redhead chicks. The fact that she's a christmas cake just makes it better. A redheaded christmas cake that could kick your ass and has been given control over some 14 year old lookin servant.

... Hmm... what's the age of consent in Ireland anyways?

Also

for clarification sake @Beefybork 

IMG_4195.JPG

This is where they are fighting and doing all that crap

(I decided this cuz it's in the town and that's all the description that was given that I saw so)

Everyone does like SEXY red head chicks. But I dont see one yet, unless Archer becomes a red head with her hair color changing skill.

Not into Psychotic Children... or children for that matter. 

Oh god... Arlo asking me about gender bending my character is beginning to make a bit of sense now... 

Not into Psychotic Children... or children for that matter. 

Oh god... Arlo asking me about gender bending my character is beginning to make a bit of sense now... 

What about Archer? 

Actually Aaron suggested the genderbend in the first place. 

Archer can pass as a teenager/young adult... and so far she isnt a murderous psychopath.

Well I guess Archer could, but Berserker's master is older in physical appearance. Though Archer isn't psycho. 

Berserkers master is a gothic loli. I am not a Lolicon

So its Arlo's fault for being misleading... giving me the photo of an older woman. 

Berserkers master is a gothic loli. I am not a Lolicon

So its Arlo's fault for being misleading... giving me the photo of an older woman. 

"I swear officer, I thought she was 18!" - Saber as he's hauled off to the prison to fill some of it's newly acquired vacancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back