Fate/Infinite Cycle OOC

Hi everyone. I'd like to apologize for my absence as of late, life has been a bit of a pain. I understand if people thought this to be dead, 4 days of innactivity will do that. So, here's the final decision. 

Team Lancer has dropped. 

Assassin's master is dead. 

Assassin has independent action and will  play on, if @Charmingdruid9 posts. 

Team Berserker is free to post

Team Caster is speaking with team Rider

Team Saber is talking with team Archer

The overseer is off overseeing

Avenger hasn't entered yet

I can't say for sure who it is that needs to post next in all of the respective conversations, but that's the idea of what's happening. Now, I'm gonna tag everyone. Sorry, but I want to see if this is alive. 

@Colt556

@Dante Verren

@AaronVolcano24

@Nick Ton Cutter

@SomeStupidWords

@IronXenon

@Otakuyaki

@Jackaboi

@Phayne

@Rhodus

@Destructus Kloud

Hi everyone. I'd like to apologize for my absence as of late, life has been a bit of a pain. I understand if people thought this to be dead, 4 days of innactivity will do that. So, here's the final decision. 

Team Lancer has dropped. 

I can't say for sure who it is that needs to post next in all of the respective conversations, but that's the idea of what's happening. Now, I'm gonna tag everyone. Sorry, but I want to see if this is alive. 

@Colt556

@Dante Verren

@AaronVolcano24

@Nick Ton Cutter

@SomeStupidWords

@IronXenon

@Otakuyaki

@Jackaboi

@Phayne

@Rhodus

@Destructus Kloud

Sorry about not posting recently... I have a large deadline coming up but I want to get a post up soon! Either tonight or tomorrow!

Team Lancer has dropped. 

@Colt556

@Dante Verren

@AaronVolcano24

@Nick Ton Cutter

@SomeStupidWords

@IronXenon

@Otakuyaki

@Jackaboi

@Phayne

@Rhodus

@Destructus Kloud

I have become tired as of late because of college and such but the holidays have just started for me now so I have way more free time to do posts ^-^

Oh shit, yeah. I was meant to post something. Okay sorry, I'll go enter with my opening post soon. 

Before I jump in a ruin one of the two conversations that are currently being had, can someone give me a rundown of what's happened in night 2 so far? Just so I don't make any mistakes. I've read the last  few posts and the ones that will concern me. : P

The ever magnificent Naomi went for a walk while Archer stalked her. Then they ran into Jack's character and they had a marvelous chat. Then Saber showed up to introduce himself and stop being a shyboy. This is the extent of Team Archer's involvement in night 2.

Before I jump in a ruin one of the two conversations that are currently being had, can someone give me a rundown of what's happened in night 2 so far? Just so I don't make any mistakes. I've read the last  few posts and the ones that will concern me. : P

Caster's master is sleeping while Caster remains outside his abode, having met one of Rider's halves and her master. Rider's other half is headed for the castle and on the verge of arrival.

Last edited by a moderator:

Team Lancer has dropped. 

@Colt556

@Dante Verren

@AaronVolcano24

@Nick Ton Cutter

@SomeStupidWords

@IronXenon

@Otakuyaki

@Jackaboi

@Phayne

@Rhodus

@Destructus Kloud

I'm here, I've just been cleaning up for three christmas parties within 4 days

Sounds like you've had a wild life. :DDD

my parents are divorced so I have two family ones and my own one with my friends and I ended up filling in for the lead role in one of my friend's film school projects because my other friend, who was supposed to play that part, completely bailed on us at the last second. My week has been very stressful, especially with arlo, aaron, and Dante taking the RP I was trying to make and basically staging a coup to overthrow me.

my parents are divorced so I have two family ones and my own one with my friends and I ended up filling in for the lead role in one of my friend's film school projects because my other friend, who was supposed to play that part, completely bailed on us at the last second. My week has been very stressful, especially with arlo, aaron, and Dante taking the RP I was trying to make and basically staging a coup to overthrow me.

Oi I have just been doing what I was told to do. Blame Arlo and Aaron.

Keep the a diff rp squabble in said rp please, you're kinda ruining this one with ya arguing. : /

Hope everyone that celebrated holidays recently enjoyed them. Looks like holiday innactivity has hit everyone. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back