Fate/Infinite Cycle OOC

Also everyone some info, we will be getting to night one soon we promise, there's just some stuff we need to get sorted out regarding @Destructus Kloud And his master and we will be on our way once we know it's getting worked out. Once that happens all the fun will begin.

also one more thing

if you all could send me or Arlo your locations for where you are staying that would be so we can know how close you are to thing and if you'd hear things or if you'd even see something. There's not really any restrictions on where you are so long as it isn't preoccupied. Those that are involved with the church, caster & associated master and of course my master don't need to say as it is already known.

(you will be PM'd about this, this is more of an explanation why)

Happy thanksgiving to those celebrating. I'll have night one live tomorrow, so if you are in the middle of something try and finish up, but I get if nothing really happens today. I'll try and be on as much as possible but I make no guarantees until late tonight. 

Finally got my little post up, although the way you guys structured your posts there wasn't much for me to do rofl.

Avenger! Will! Aven... Ehh, who am I kidding? The hype train for me has pretty much died at this point. :P  

Celebrations to those celebrating today. Been waiting on my Master before I progress any more, but I'm looking forward to night one. 

I have returned in all my glory!!! 

And Faust's being held hostage by a little kid ._.

other than that ._. he's dead meat already xD

you gotta help me man, three days without wifi i'm about to die

It's been quiet today. American holiday and such. Hopefully it picks up tomorrow. I don't wanna have to start tracking people down. 

I don't think you're dead yet. Though I would recomend not going out on night one. 

Faust should be mostly patched up being that he was just in the clinic getting bandaged up by the doctor and being held dow by assasin

he should need to rest up though and should feel pain from the injuries and cant run

Will try get a response tomorrow. Busy with work at the moment,doing extra shifts due to black friday... and cause I need the MONEEEY o3o

Faust should be mostly patched up being that he was just in the clinic getting bandaged up by the doctor and being held dow by assasin

he should need to rest up though and should feel pain from the injuries and cant run

Bullet wounds don't exactly heal quickly. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back