Fate/Infinite Cycle OOC

Yes... Y'all have been naughty children. It's time to be punished. Soon... >;)

Mmh, collateral? My char doesn't exactly distinguish good from bad. Everyone is basically gonna get punished. xD  

ESPECIALLY IF YOURE GREEK!!!

Everyone can be punished. Especially given that in terms of character status, mine trumps yours. ;)  

If you say so.

Just don't be surprised when things don't go your way. 

Me thinks your vastly underestimating my hero~

Everyone can be punished. Especially given that in terms of character status, mine trumps yours. ;)  

Stats aren't everything. For all you know he can summon rays of light from the sky.

tumblr_inline_nxfe9vGlrP1rqbbvq_500.png

We kill Naomi first.

thou shall not speak of Lasers here. 

But, Yes I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't talking about stats, I meant in terms of backstory and rank, I would be classed as his boss in some twisted way. 

But yeah, my stats are decent also. :D  

And I don't have lasers, but I have something close to it. ;)  

No you wouldn't. 

There is a difference between pretending to be something, then actually being it. My hero is the latter and yours the former... Fact>Fiction. :)

Nah, there's no pretending about it. Besides, you're character might as well be fiction depending on what you believe in. I swear he got his title in the same fashion as mine, aka rumour?

I dont mean that title tho.

Not via rumor. According to text, he was chosen for it by ****** himself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
THat looks like something either from Star Wars or power rangers. xD  

So, all that combat happened at/near the docks, right? Is there any wreckage or anything that Lancer and I would probably notice when we get back? I mean, there was the mammoth, right?

Nah I deleted that because it was way too insane. There would be a few broken stuff all over the streets. Faust was just in a joyride with an unlicensed undead slave, going down streets at 90 kph, it would be logical that there was some form of wreckage. Maybe a broken mailbox or two. There WAS a possessed suit of armour going around murdering a person or two.

@Charmingdruid9

As a fellow user of RPN's "the night life" theme, I understand the desire to use white text in posts, but I'm going to have to ask you not to. Unfortunately it prevents anyone not using the theme to just see a blank white reply instead of actual text, which has left a few of our members confused. This isn't like "you messed up"

More like we just discovered the problem and kinda want to prevent confusion. When you get a chance, please edit it to a different colour. 

Also, thanks for the laugh. @AaronVolcano24's reaction was priceless.

@Charmingdruid9

As a fellow user of RPN's "the night life" theme, I understand the desire to use white text in posts, but I'm going to have to ask you not to. Unfortunately it prevents anyone not using the theme to just see a blank white reply instead of actual text, which has left a few of our members confused. This isn't like "you messed up"

More like we just discovered the problem and kinda want to prevent confusion. When you get a chance, please edit it to a different colour. 

Also, thanks for the laugh. @AaronVolcano24's reaction was priceless.

Freaking

IMG_4199.PNG

what does it MEAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back