• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Fantasia OOC

Just being bored
0bb281586442340009a011df25b08806.gif

Here have fun!

Unsure if this would be a good idea or not, but what are your opinions on starting the side/parody roleplay slightly early, seeing as how a fair amount of people are eager to start? Maybe goof around and do silly shenanigans and whatnot, maybe even establish what relationships between certain characters would be like?

Unsure if this would be a good idea or not, but what are your opinions on starting the side/parody roleplay slightly early, seeing as how a fair amount of people are eager to start? Maybe goof around and do silly shenanigans and whatnot, maybe even establish what relationships between certain characters would be like?

I am good with that.

Ehhhh, I'm not too keen on doing a parody tbh. It's weird to do a parody of something that isn't even a thing yet, but I suspect this is to just buy time to formulate a plot. So if it helps with that, then I suppose I can handle it.

Btw, can we get links to the other threads at the top of ALL the threads we have? I couldn't get back here from the CS sheet very easily. : (

Also, I'm correct in assuming master and servant stats do not correspond with each other, they simply compare against other masters and other servants right? If so, whats the conversion from master to servant? Is an A-rank for a master a C-rank for a servant?
Wilted Wilted

Kloudy Kloudy I'd say a D-E rank for a Servant.
Caster in Fate/Zero could quite casually crush a kids head with one hand like paper and smash his fist against a road, creating a giant crack a few meters across, all the while having a "mere" D-rank in Strength.
Most Master's unless assisted by their own Servant in some way or access to something which Bazett has, can rarely hope of ever matching a Servant in actual proper combat. It's often a miracle that a Master survives against a Servant for a few seconds before getting killed if such a thing happens.

I also concur with the idea of linking threads together, makes it more cohesive and easier to navigate as a whole.

View attachment 306311 Name: Adara Feidhelm

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Despite her sunny dispostion, she's a vampire!

Master of: Assassin

Personality:
Despite her vampirism, she's quite the sunny character!

Long having abandoned the revenge driven blood hunt of her youth, Adara is indistinguishable from the millennial of the modern age. She's kept up with modern technology and trends, and has done a generally stand up job at blending into society without the pomp and circumstance typical of her kin, though she does have the sense to keep a few properly protected haunts handy in case anything goes south. In the years following her uncle's death she grew into a much freer spirit, coming to terms with her past and moving into the future unburdened by grief. Likewise, she's got herself a solid handle on her vampiric urges, leaning hard onto 'her mother's' early investment into the blood bank market, allowing her to stave off her biological need to hunt and kill human beings.

In her day to day life she's a cheery, stand up lass, who only ever bothers people with her refusal to appear during daylight hours, always secluding herself away in her homestead before the sun breaks the horizon. She doesn't work, nor does she need to thanks to her investments in years past, and is content to live out her life in isolation, either working to further develop her mage craft or unwinding through the wonders of the modern age. She's quite indistinguishable from the modern magus, in fact, even enough to fool the Mage's Association at large.

History:
Scrubbed away from the annals of magical and regular history both once existed the magical family of Feidhelm. Scouring though the records of long abandoned libraries, or perhaps the memories of those that have lived just a bit too long, you'll perhaps find and inkling or a hint, but from the scope of history at large they have long since vanished. Erased by the hands of a ruthless killer.

Her life as a human was as is typical of a magus aristocrat. The firstborn of the Feidhelm, her duty as a child was to put aside the common amusements of youth and fully dedicate herself the to art of mage craft, and so she did. The finer details, she's forgotten, the dates, events, and even the names and faces of all but those who were closest to her lost to the sands of time. Compared to the first dark stain on her memory that was her awakening as a vampire, even they seem like nothing. Bathed in blood and gore, stood the once Ghoul and now once again Adara Feidhelm, surrounded by the brutalized bodies of her own mother, father, brother and sister, that gory rebirth is the memory that burned their faces forever into her mind, not as the ones who had raised her, but those who'd fallen victim to her first. The cruel display was a punishment, wrought upon them by a spiteful Dead Apostle whose name has been wiped from history by the very woman he cursed.

That is a story she remembers much more vividly. Suddenly awoken from the drug-like haze of her life as a Ghoul, mired in the blood of her loved ones, Adara was driven near to the brink of madness. But to have a mind so weak as to be broken would shame her as the sole living inheritor of her family name, so she pulled herself back. From what she could judge at the time, her tragedy had truck only days after her graduation from student to master, the day when her father's Magic Crest became her own. Her home was stormed by an evil that seemed as deep and black as the night sky itself, and she, still recovering from what was supposed to be the dawn of her adult life, was sucked dry and swept away. A long awaited vengeance from a spiteful uncle, who'd turned to the only power he could muster to do away with the sibling who'd taken the family legacy from him. His revenge was not to end there, as the filthy, corrupt blood he transfused into her dying body caused her to rise again, mindless and ravenous, thinking only to be fed. So he fed her, the blood of shopkeepers, teachers, friends, and finally, family.

But that work was one left undone. There was one member of their line left untouched, and Adara would not allow him to stand. Bound to his twisted will, for a time, she was hopeless, the sway their shared blood forced upon her driving her down his path of darkness. But she was greater than he, the second-born of her father's generation was. He was nothing more than an empty, incomplete shell, who thrived only off of lies and heartbreak, and she would strike him down. Years of servitude passed, and eventually that would come to pass.

By her hand, and nothing more than a bedroom curtain left ajar.

That was barely one hundred years ago. In the days since past, she'd roamed the earth, coming to terms with her flawed immortality, her place as a being that exists to prey on humans, and seeks to defy it. As one last act for the family she's almost forgotten and against the nameless Apostle who took them from her.

tl;dr: she was a member of an 1800 magus family, but her vampire uncle turned her and made her kill everyone else in her family. she later killed because he was an ASS, and then proceeded to get on with her life.

Magic:
A superior class a Magecraft, her father may have once called it, Adara's specialization is in subjugating and devouring the spells of others. A magic meant to rule over others, Adara is able to siphon the very mana that fuels the Magecraft of the modern magus and drawn it into her own body. She'll do this through runes, etched upon the environment, or her own body, each one able to absorb up to two times the mana she puts in to create it. The only limits to her cycling this process into infinity are those of time, preparation, and her magical circuit's own capacity, that final limit just so happening to be twice her usual capacity. With this magic she can perform many common forms of Magecraft, such as reinforcing her own body, or instead, thanks to her alignment of Ether, she could release it all in its pure, primal form, a terrifying magical tempest to any foe who does not find themselves mad, or arrogant beyond belief.

Stats:
Strength: C+
Agility: B
Endurance: B
Mana Quality: C
Mana Quantity: C-
Luck: F
i just wanted to point out that the lowest possible parameter one can have in anything is E---.
F has never been used to classify anything in Type-MOON. If we assume F is worse than E--- in terms of stats, then her Luck is REALLY, REALLY fucked.

I mean, Shirou Emiya has a high luck stat, which is what some people say how he even had a chance at beating Gilgamesh, but...
F luck?
That'd be like... her life has got to be a constant torture. I'm tellin' ya that F luck is something that would happen if you already had a shit life and THEN someone put a curse on you.

Even a Heroic Spirit with E luck is higher than an average human. (Heroic Spirit parameters work different from human ones.)
To put it simply, human stats would be like this:
E - Far below average
D - Below average
C - Average
B - Above Average
A - Peak-Human
A+~EX - (The supernatural levels that no one can achieve naturally.)

(Shirou "wannabe" Emiya was on A Luck, or around that, if I can remember correctly, which is what even gave him a chance at beating Gil.)

Heroic Spirits on another hand:
E - Above Average
D - Peak-Human
C - Slightly Superhuman
B - Far Beyond Superhuman
A - Clearly Supernatural
A+~EX - "Prepare your anus" levels

Also. Wilted Wilted Do you wish for me to put my master's stats into the CS as well?
Superb waifu, tho.

Ehhhh, I'm not too keen on doing a parody tbh. It's weird to do a parody of something that isn't even a thing yet, but I suspect this is to just buy time to formulate a plot. So if it helps with that, then I suppose I can handle it.

Btw, can we get links to the other threads at the top of ALL the threads we have? I couldn't get back here from the CS sheet very easily. : (

Also, I'm correct in assuming master and servant stats do not correspond with each other, they simply compare against other masters and other servants right? If so, whats the conversion from master to servant? Is an A-rank for a master a C-rank for a servant?
Wilted Wilted
Kloudy Kloudy I'd say a D-E rank for a Servant.
Caster in Fate/Zero could quite casually crush a kids head with one hand like paper and smash his fist against a road, creating a giant crack a few meters across, all the while having a "mere" D-rank in Strength.
Most Master's unless assisted by their own Servant in some way or access to something which Bazett has, can rarely hope of ever matching a Servant in actual proper combat. It's often a miracle that a Master survives against a Servant for a few seconds before getting killed if such a thing happens.

I also concur with the idea of linking threads together, makes it more cohesive and easier to navigate as a whole.
I posted Servant-Master conversion of stats above with A++ accuracy, might I add.

And as for magic circuit composition, we have several things to go off of.
Circuit Quality
Circuit Quantity:
Circuit Composition

The first one is how good they are. The higher the quality the more mana can pass through. Essentially, higher level in this means:
- Better mana regen, (by faster and more efficient intake and procession of mana and od into magical energy)
- Faster spells, even with an invocation.
- Better defense against insidious spell that are directed at the soul. All magi magic circuits try to redirect spells and their effects by dispersing the energy with varying amounts of success. This, in other words means all magi can eat each others' spells and magic energy they are made out of to some degree - unless said spell focuses on harming the body.
Ie: I can protect against a weak curse, but not a fireball.

The Quantity, on another hand is how many of them I have. It's like Quality X Quantity.
- The higher the number, the better magical energy regen.

Take Shirou "wannabe" Emiya for another example. He had high Quantity, but VERY low Quality, which basically meant his circuits couldn't take more than 10 units of magical energy (which is a pathetic amount, by the way) without breaking and hardwiring. That's why he could only cast basic spells and projection.

Composition is basically playing around with how a snowflake looks. Not important. I'd just slap in something like: "Normal, with some simplicity."

Which brings me to our last, and final lesson, which is the terrible fuckup I performed by putting "several years" prior to the war in my Master's backstory.
Although its not unheard of the command seals appearing on a master's body several years prior to the war, this means now I have to make him powerful and give him strong stats, since its only natural any human being preparing for an event like that would go to the gym and train prior to it.

Then again, he is Saber's master. Everyone who has Saber is always OP.
Kiritsugu practically won the war with sheer badassery alone.
His prodigy killed the strongest servant... or well, helped kill the strongest servant, then his future-self stole the kill.

Then again, he is Saber's master. Everyone who has Saber is always OP.
Kiritsugu practically won the war with sheer badassery alone.
His prodigy killed the strongest servant... or well, helped kill the strongest servant, then his future-self stole the kill.

Apparently, for the purposes of the rp, we have to have balanced everything. So no Gilgamesh's and no Kiritsugu's basically. I mean, I'm still kinda pushing it with my character, but at least I have a pretty bad weakness to exploit. : P

Kloudy Kloudy Lemon Boy Lemon Boy
You two think this is fair? Maybe I should put another minus on that Strength

Strength: A-
Magical Power: (Look Magic Circuit Parameters)
Luck: C

Magic Circuit Parameters:
Circuit Quality: B
Circuit Quantity: D++
Circuit Composition: Normal, rather simple.

Kloudy Kloudy Lemon Boy Lemon Boy
You two think this is fair? Maybe I should put another minus on that Strength

Strength: A-
Magical Power: (Look Magic Circuit Parameters)
Luck: C

Magic Circuit Parameters:
Circuit Quality: B
Circuit Quantity: D++
Circuit Composition: Normal, rather simple.

If you've been pumping it down at the gym and you have an A-rank in strength then don't expect to be very fast. I'd say C rank in Agility as a maximum. Otherwise, I guess it looks fine.

Seems fine to me personally, the power of his magical ability is nicely counterbalanced by his lackluster ability to regenerate mana, so I could see him having to be careful with using his powerful Magecraft so he doesn't burn himself out too quickly and end up defenseless.

Perhaps reduce his strength to a B rank or as Kloud said, make his agility a C rank?
Just so he isn't too amazing both physically and magically

Seems fine to me personally, the power of his magical ability is nicely counterbalanced by his lackluster ability to regenerate mana, so I could see him having to be careful with using his powerful Magecraft so he doesn't burn himself out too quickly and end up defenseless.

Perhaps reduce his strength to a B rank or as Kloud said, make his agility a C rank?
Just so he isn't too amazing both physically and magically
Alright, I'll lower Strength to B and we get a Tarot-Caster who's above-average physically and has a large mana pool that regenerates slowly.

Actually, that puts my servant at a large advantage, since most of that mana is his, except out of combat.

Tarot Cards are like runes. You just run a little, teensy, itsy, bitsy unit of magical energy through them and they activate the spell that the pseudo-crest inside has. He'll practically make it out of larger combat encounters without having used even 5 units of magical energy, which considering his pool of it overall; leaves Saber with a lot of room to use his most OP NP's and fight at full strength... Yeah, I've won this war.

The real mana for Tarot Cards is used outside of combat, when he has to make them. Unless he's forced to make new ones mid-combat, in which case fuck my life.

Alright, I'll lower Strength to B and we get a Tarot-Caster who's above-average physically and has a large mana pool that regenerates slowly.

Yeah but I get a QT vampire girl who can eat your tarots, so...

Dante Verren Dante Verren Colt would be so jealous of me. xD

Yeah but I get a QT vampire girl who can eat your tarots, so...

Dante Verren Dante Verren Colt would be so jealous of me. xD
Don't worry.

I already have had an idea for a Tarot Spread that will rape the magic circuits and/or anti-thaumaturgical spells of anyone who tries to eat it.
EDIT: Remember when I said he isn't dumb muscle? Antonio is more of the brain-and-brawn trope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back