• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/END

Where should the Roleplay take place at?

• Greenland

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Iceland

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sicily (Italy)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Hawaii (US)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Mention in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aw, I missed the Caren talk...
Caren is like, best girl of all time, except she scares me also, because she has Kotomine's fucking genes and that just means she has some kind of deeper, inner evil in her.

It's kind of like a cute puppy, except it has razor-sharp teeth designed for ripping meat apart and she might decide to bite you at any moment because she feels like it.

Yep, also I watched Unlimited Bladeworks but I had even less idea what the hell was going on. It was very confusing for me overall.
Feel free to ask questions regarding anything. Fate has a lot of complex systems, lore, and shit like that. It took me three times re-reading the wikia, then two more times re-reading the Virtual Novels to understand how magical energy works.

Yep, also I watched Unlimited Bladeworks but I had even less idea what the hell was going on. It was very confusing for me overall.
I can understand the whole servant, master, holy grail stuff, but the other bits of lore escapes me. Like why that girl was in that Bug pit or something. To be honest, I only watched it since it had really cool fight scenes and the idea of summoning heroes and villains from myths and legends to battle each other was interesting.

I can understand the whole servant, master, holy grail stuff, but the other bits of lore escapes me. Like why that girl was in that Bug pit or something. To be honest, I only watched it since it had really cool fight scenes and the idea of summoning heroes and villains from myths and legends to battle each other was interesting.
You mean Sakura? The bugs are Zouken Matou's familiars. By entering your body, they can rouse up the Magic Circuits to produce additional magical energy but it puts immense strain on the body, plus when their eggs hatch it's game over because the constant production of prana just wears you out and kills you.

He was doing this to give her a boost in power, but, of course Uncle Kariya replaced her in the pit.

Fate/END OOC

We moved to the OOC chat if you guys missed it last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back