• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/END |Detailed| (Post Apocalypse Fate RP)

Sounds a lot like apocrypha's plot to be honest. There's plenty of grail wars ever since the forumula was made global after ww2. And while none of these grails were as good as fuyuki's, the process for reproducing lesser grails was more or less a routine thing. :P

Was a detail skipped in the anime,but it works well here. So in this version, the fake grail is the good one?
Aye, its got the inspiration from Apocrypha in it with the whole 2 'factions' bit and general concept. I just always was a sucker once I found out the grail is corrupt to toy with a 'what if' situation' and being the sucker for the typical 'mindkind brings its own doom' idea, naturally it became that much more appealing to me. Granted, I'll admit my original idea was more about just Magus having to verse Alter servants but it was the same general concept I put in the RP. I just added a bit about having to create a grail as a last ditch effort to try and combat mankind's extinction... despite it being the very thing that effectively wiped most of it out (albeit a corrupted version of it. XD )

Aye, its got the inspiration from Apocrypha in it with the whole 2 'factions' bit and general concept. I just always was a sucker once I found out the grail is corrupt to toy with a 'what if' situation' and being the sucker for the typical 'mindkind brings its own doom' idea, naturally it became that much more appealing to me. Granted, I'll admit my original idea was more about just Magus having to verse Alter servants but it was the same general concept I put in the RP. I just added a bit about having to create a grail as a last ditch effort to try and combat mankind's extinction... despite it being the very thing that effectively wiped most of it out (albeit a corrupted version of it. XD )
Admittedly I was more interested in the shiro to hero route,but this is still cool. An ironic end for a hopeful species. :3

Admittedly I was more interested in the shiro to hero route,but this is still cool. An ironic end for a hopeful species. :3
Hopeful... species?....

tenor.gif

Birdsie Birdsie Are you saying that it's not a good idea to jump into my pants? An ordinary man puts his pants on one leg and a time. He put on two at a time.

Are you sure that you're not just jel?

Birdsie Birdsie Are you saying that it's not a good idea to jump into my pants? An ordinary man puts his pants on one leg and a time. He put on two at a time.

Are you sure that you're not just jel?
Are you insinuating you're more of man than I am? Then, there is only way we can solve this dispute...

FLEXING CONTEST!
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Why isn't this on adult swim?
No idea. Though, the anime only released Parts 1-4 so far. Everyone is waiting and hyped for Part 5 which is speculated to release this year or soon next year.

Also, here's my way of summing up each JoJo part in a few sentences:
Part 1: Phantom Blood: A young British gentleman, a mobster, an Italian martial artist team up to beat an evil vampire lord who's the gentleman's adoptive brother. Oh, and they can use sunlight karate. I am willing to admit this is actually a bit blander than the rest of the JoJo franchise but it still gets the work done, despite being like a typical Shounen.
Part 2: Battle Tendency: The grandson of the British gentleman, the same mobster but older, the grandson of the Italian martial artist who is also an Italian martial artist, a nazi captain (who's actually a really cool and likable character later on,) and an old woman in her 50s that looks like a 16 year old all team up to bring a trio (quartet if you count Santana,) of ancient, Aztec, vampire, stripper demigods to justice before they become ultimate lifeforms. Oh, and they can also use sunlight karate. This is where shit gets cool, too.
Part 3: Stardust Crusaders: Remember the vampire lord from Part 1? He's back. So the grandson of the British gentleman who's very old now teams up with his own grandson who is a Japanese high-school student, one of his friends, a black man from the Middle East, and a french man to bring him down. And everyone has floaty ghost spirits now instead of sunlight karate. So the team sets out on a journey across the world to get to Egypt and save it, pretty much.
Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable: So, remember the grandson of the British gentleman from Part 2? He had another kid. That kid and his friends from high-school obtain the floaty ghost spirit powers and need to defend their little, calm town from a cult of the evil vampire lord from Part 1 and 3. Also, this part literally invented the Yandere. Slice of Life is a recurring theme in this arc.
Part 5: Vento Aureo: So, remember the British gentleman and evil vampire lord from Part 1? Apparently, the evil vampire lord had a kid, but that kid also has a lot of DNA and blood from the British gentleman for (SPOILER) reasons. So he has his floaty ghost spirit powers and he decides to set out to straighten out the mafia because it's selling too many drugs to kids and that's, like, not cool and unacceptable. Also, the mafia members have floaty ghost spirit powers.
Part 6: Stone Ocean: So, remember the Japanese high-school student who is the grandson of the grandson of the British gentleman? He had a kid. And that kid is a girl (first female protagonist in the series,) and that girl has floaty ghost powers. Now she needs to get out of prison for being framed and she has to stop the evil priest that worships and was friends with the evil vampire lord in order to stop him from resetting the universe and achieving omnipotence.
Part 7: Steel Ball Run: Too complex to describe. Trying to do so is fruitless.
Part 8: JoJolion: Even I don't understand this one. It includes cloning, merging, and having 4 testicles. But hey, at least there's floaty ghost spirits.

Also, why am I describing JoJo to someone on a Fate interest check? Hanarei will kill me.

Are you insinuating you're more of man than I am? Then, there is only way we can solve this dispute...

FLEXING CONTEST!
maxresdefault.jpg

This is all you need to know, actually. This video sums up the 8 parts perfectly.

No idea. Though, the anime only released Parts 1-4 so far. Everyone is waiting and hyped for Part 5 which is speculated to release this year or soon next year.

Also, here's my way of summing up each JoJo part in a few sentences:
Part 1: Phantom Blood: A young British gentleman, a mobster, an Italian martial artist team up to beat an evil vampire lord who's the gentleman's adoptive brother. Oh, and they can use sunlight karate. I am willing to admit this is actually a bit blander than the rest of the JoJo franchise but it still gets the work done, despite being like a typical Shounen.
Part 2: Battle Tendency: The grandson of the British gentleman, the same mobster but older, the grandson of the Italian martial artist who is also an Italian martial artist, a nazi captain (who's actually a really cool and likable character later on,) and an old woman in her 50s that looks like a 16 year old all team up to bring a trio (quartet if you count Santana,) of ancient, Aztec, vampire, stripper demigods to justice before they become ultimate lifeforms. Oh, and they can also use sunlight karate. This is where shit gets cool, too.
Part 3: Stardust Crusaders: Remember the vampire lord from Part 1? He's back. So the grandson of the British gentleman who's very old now teams up with his own grandson who is a Japanese high-school student, one of his friends, a black man from the Middle East, and a french man to bring him down. And everyone has floaty ghost spirits now instead of sunlight karate. So the team sets out on a journey across the world to get to Egypt and save it, pretty much.
Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable: So, remember the grandson of the British gentleman from Part 2? He had another kid. That kid and his friends from high-school obtain the floaty ghost spirit powers and need to defend their little, calm town from a cult of the evil vampire lord from Part 1 and 3. Also, this part literally invented the Yandere. Slice of Life is a recurring theme in this arc.
Part 5: Vento Aureo: So, remember the British gentleman and evil vampire lord from Part 1? Apparently, the evil vampire lord had a kid, but that kid also has a lot of DNA and blood from the British gentleman for (SPOILER) reasons. So he has his floaty ghost spirit powers and he decides to set out to straighten out the mafia because it's selling too many drugs to kids and that's, like, not cool and unacceptable. Also, the mafia members have floaty ghost spirit powers.
Part 6: Stone Ocean: So, remember the Japanese high-school student who is the grandson of the grandson of the British gentleman? He had a kid. And that kid is a girl (first female protagonist in the series,) and that girl has floaty ghost powers. Now she needs to get out of prison for being framed and she has to stop the evil priest that worships and was friends with the evil vampire lord in order to stop him from resetting the universe and achieving omnipotence.
Part 7: Steel Ball Run: Too complex to describe. Trying to do so is fruitless.
Part 8: JoJolion: Even I don't understand this one. It includes cloning, merging, and having 4 testicles. But hey, at least there's floaty ghost spirits.

Also, why am I describing JoJo to someone on a Fate interest check? Hanarei will kill me.

Can't argue with that.
Either way, if you have any questions let me know. Also, also. Check out the Part 2 Opening. It's dank as fuckboi.

Wow, she didn't... hurt me at all!

Yare, yare daze. It always begins with a reference, and then they watch Part 2 and make references themselves.

Well I was attempting to take a little time and use this to check interest or heck even discuss some potential ideas or details for the RP. Still I guess I can see about getting a format done and getting an OOC up today or tomorrow depending on how things go.

I don't really have any ideas for characters, servant or master, so that puts a big hamper on whether to join or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back