Fate/Chaos: Stained Grail War

I'd imagine it'd go with how Gawain reacts to Caster

In where he goes on a murderous rampage trying to kill anything fluffy and or slightly adorable.

So uh i wanna post like, really bad. But since Yuki apparently wont find any partners with his ability i was thinking that instead of finding a location where he would meet another team soon, he is shown something... HORRIBLE.

I believe so, though don't tightly remember. The issue is Prana. Sustaining a powerful Servant is a large task. Two is huge.

Thinking Hope may her lot with Rosette and I'll make a Master. Then we should be good.

I think I've been saying 'I'll make a Master' for the entirity that this has been going on. We'll see if it actually pans out this time.

Ugh. I have to fight for days to get my posts to work. Ok so can somebody catch me up on what's happening

When I say catch up I mean partners status

Err... That sheet really shouldn't have taken me so long to put together, but balancing and making a True Magic was haaaaaaaard.

In lieu of Valentine's Day...additional IC RP Tab for an alternate universe where everyone is in a relationship and there is no Grail War?

KK was my arch nemesis in my Fate RP. Don't even remember the guy's actual name, but it brings back bad memories . . . In a good way!

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]KK was my arch nemesis in my Fate RP. Don't even remember the guy's actual name, but it brings back bad memories . . . In a good way!

[/QUOTE]
.... Those are the initials of my username.... Could it be.......

Fate

What if...Lancer was already summoned but her master was attacked and she was only able to salvage the Command Seals...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back