Fate/Chaos: Stained Grail War

i imagine its something along the lines of

200_s.gif

Do note that if you don't go to Jeanne, Jeanne is coming to you.

and she has fire

lots of it.

ValkyrieRose said:
i imagine its something along the lines of
200_s.gif

Do note that if you don't go to Jeanne, Jeanne is coming to you.

and she has fire

lots of it.
Faaaantastic.

First fight is a disadvantage. Praise that girdle lol, cause I'd probably die without it.

we're tlaking about flame that burns even metal slowly

you aint gunna die, but boy are you going to feel it. :3

Naw, i don't really care what happens. Jeanne just needs to fiht for a little bit. I don't really know what to do Rosette because a dead apostle ancestor level person against a human is just.. ya

that human aint living.

Last edited by a moderator:
JusticeSword said:
Faaaantastic.

First fight is a disadvantage. Praise that girdle lol, cause I'd probably die without it.

we're tlaking about flame that burns even metal slowly

you aint gunna die, but boy are you going to feel it. :3

Naw, i don't really care what happens. Jeanne just needs to fiht for a little bit. I don't really know what to do Rosette because a dead apostle ancestor level person against a human is just.. ya

that human aint living.
So was I supposed to have Abdiel be like, "welp, nah let's hunker down" because then what would be the point of an entire convo named 'fight' if there was no fight

Eh they started the order of the green girdle afterword. It was the girdle that The green knight's wife gave him to test his chivalry

he fucked that up though.

Yes, Meta, I do.

Also, we have two masterless servants, and seeing as how Xal's been waiting for longer with their first, and you made a second for some reason, I think that he will be getting priority if/when a slot for a servant does come up.

Metaphysics said:
The one that was worn by all the Knights of The Round Table as a sign of their cowardice?

You got a servant @Alligot ?
Yep.

@ValkyrieRose Because Nyarlathotep is best Persona villain imo

And I couldn't think of any other avis. I got a Jinako one for another forum so I may use that.

JusticeSword said:
Yep. I don't know why it was left out of Extra.
@Alligot I was hoping so since as I said we're at a disadvantage. A huge one.

@ValkyrieRose couldn't have you just replied to me instead of editing lol?
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I can't seem to edit the post.

And if this also makes you feel any better, Abdiel wasn't going looking for a fight. He just wants to grab a peek at the servant and gauge them to Gawain.

theres like a million good pics of Minato. Tatsuya was too fail.

And do you think Jeanne would be able to tell whose golemn it is? i mean it would make sense since the Holy Grail would (i assume) track masters and keep an eye on things. Was going to have Jeanne call Gawain out on being a coward.

ValkyrieRose said:
theres like a million good pics of Minato. Tatsuya was too fail.
And do you think Jeanne would be able to tell whose golemn it is? i mean it would make sense since the Holy Grail would (i assume) track masters and keep an eye on things. Was going to have Jeanne call Gawain out on being a coward.
You could do that and then Gawain will do something stupid like charge headfirst. Or he could have a very heartfelt admittance that he is a coward. After all, that's why he has the girdle, no?

JusticeSword said:
You could do that and then Gawain will do something stupid like charge headfirst. Or he could have a very heartfelt admittance that he is a coward. After all, that's why he has the girdle, no?
I was planning on insulting the chivalry too, so i think that would definatly set him off

Metaphysics said:
Oh, can other servants make fun of Jeanne for being French?
They can.

They'll burn to death at a very slow and almost uncurable rate

But they can.

Jeanne: *burns them alive* Some random person who poked someone defenseless on a cross. I guess they'll make anyone a heroic spirit these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back