Fate/Chaos: Stained Grail War

Yes, that seems to be the case

and as for who fights who, you sould see who's itching for a fight and simply ask them. I'm waiting on justice and alligot to continue our own fight personaly

to those who have not posted within the time of my last post

You have until tomorrow at this time to post, otherwise your characters are considered forfeit.

Metaphysics said:
Yo, wanna have a battle. We gotta breathe some life into this thing. Even if our partners don't add it'll end up fine. There were master v master and master v servant matches in the anime too

Metaphysics said:
Maybe later when I get back. I gtg in a few.

I'm waiting on Lancer summon...aside from that @Kuru Kishi I'm Baaaaaaa-meeeeh-aaaack!
Alright, so I'm gonna have my character go to his base. Simply pick a location for yours to go to and I'll head there next. Then the battle begins

Maybe I'll wait for Dennis to come on. I have to put him somewhere safe before I can anything. I'll see what happens then.

Dennis is out of time to post. I'll give him tuntil the end of the day to say something, or he's getting kiled off. Yo could then work for Rose if yo so desire

ValkyrieRose said:
Dennis is out of time to post. I'll give him tuntil the end of the day to say something, or he's getting kiled off. Yo could then work for Rose if yo so desire
Well, i've been unconscious this whole time so i wasn't able to post anything. And nobody else posted for like the whole week.

The one day i wasn't online to check my notifications was yesterday because my internet was acting funny. Sorry.

Sooooooo. Anyone wanna have a bridge free for all. I had to cross it to get to my base anyway

On second thought, my biotechnology class decided to make me do a ton of work so I won't be able to post until tommorow

*Pokes into thread. Sees Valkyrie with blood-drenched cleaver. Slowly steps away*

Well, I shrugged off my procrastination and posted, so it's back to seeing what either Kuru or someone around our area does. Getting a late start with Hope and Theta didn't help.

Sigh, ever since they made changes to the site, it stopped working right for me. Some days the box where you type just won't appear. Then the avatars swap around. It's crazyness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back