• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Farewell to Kings: Elide’s Tale

Bart growled and stared her down. He wouldn’t sit. He stood and watched her.
“If you think I’ll lay down, you’re mistaken. Say your piece and go, or face my wrath.”
His eyes were steely and focused. All he needed was a second of hesitation for him to make a move.

"I need to get out of the city. And I happened to notice, that you all are too." She hissed. "Here's my proposition. Get me out and get me to a safe location and you and you're little bitch can go free and alive. How does that sound?" She growled.

Bart growled. “You’re better off alone. We pissed off some big people last night. The whole city will be hunting for us. Even if we make it out there’s not going to be a safe place to hide for long. Unless you have a plan to get out, I don’t see any difference if you tattle or not.”

"She's got some magic fingers, don't she? Make her do somethin'" Katrina hissed, whacking Elide in the nose with the butt of her dagger. Elide yelped, warm blood beginning to cascade down her face.

Bart let out a loud roar and dove at Katrina’a weapon. He knocked her to the ground and fell on top of her at the same time. His hands were around her weapon hand, and he wrestled it away from her, kicking and swinging wildly.

Katrina hissed and kneed him where it hurts before leaping up to her feet. She was about to lunge at Bart again until Elide kicked her in the back and took her to the ground, holding her arms behind her. Elide tore some fabric from her shirt and fastened it around her hands tying them together.

Bart groaned in pain and coughed. He got to his feet and looked at Eli.
“How does... she know your name?” Bart asked. They had used Tess everywhere except for when she divulged to Leona.

"I told my father... Before I killed him." She said quietly, wiping some blood from her nose.
"Damn right you did." Katrina hissed.
Elide slid off of her and propped her up, staring down at her.

Bart groaned. “Well, I doubt anyone would believe a renegade’s mouth. I say we dispose of her.”

"How?" Elide asked, holding her nose, trying to stop the blood flow. She was just hoping it wasn't broken

Havi entered the room with a bat in his hands. “What’s this noise about?” He saw the two of them having tied up a woman.
“Oh. So it’s come to this now? Katrina, what are you doing here?” Havi spoke to the woman.

"Tryna get out of this town." She barked, wrestling with the ties behind her back. Elide's eyes narrowed as she looked down at the strange woman, unsure of what to do at this point with her.

Havi sighed. “You can’t run from responsibilities.”

“I need to speak to Elide alone.“ Havi said.
Bart nodded. He stood over Katrina to make sure she doesn’t break loose.
“Go on babe. I’ve got it from here.”Bart said confidently.

Elide offered him a half smile, gently squeezing his hand before following Havi.

Katrina waited for the two to leave before letting out a long sigh. "Thank god she's gone."

Havi sighed. “Everything is so complicated. Leona is going to be fine, but she needs more rest here. She had this inside her stomach.”
Havi held the crystal orb in his hand. It was polished and beautiful.
“She muttered the whole plan last night in her sleep. I managed to create many of the runes myself, but she had most of done when I found it. I can give you the surgery for your eye. The girl must be present for the ritual, but I am confident.”

—————
Bart growled. “You shouldn’t have hit her. That was over the line. I ought to drop you off the roof.”

She bit her lip and nodded slowly. "Let's do it then when she's ready."

----
She smirked "So what's a guy like you doin' in a place like this?"

Havi nodded. “She wants to see you. Try not to touch her legs.”

Leona’s hair was a mess. The rest of her looked alright. She sat in front of a window pane with a blanket over her legs.
“Elide...” she smiled.

—————

Bart scoffed. “Save your breath. When Eli gets back I’m shoving you in a trash can” the thought of doing that made him giggle mischievously.

She nodded slowly before sitting down next to her. "Leona?" She asked quietly.

---
"Wow. What a gentleman." Katrina frowned

The girl wanted to cry happy tears, but she held strong. “I can feel my toes.”

————-
He folded his arms. “You broke my girlfriend’s nose. It’s a bad impression to leave on a man, gentle or not.”

Eli smiled brightly "I'm very happy."

---
She shrugged with a smirk. "Can you blame me?"

Leona’s cheeks were pink. “Did you get my note? I was going to send another, but things got ... complicated. I know things I can be killed for knowing.”

Bart furrowed his brow. “Whatever you’re thinking doesn’t change things. What are you in trouble for that makes you this desperate?”

"Yes I did- but I was confused." She said quietly

---
"Let's say I got mixed up with the wrong people and I did some stuff and I need to start fresh. Preferably somewhere I won't be recognized."

Leona sighed. “I was telling you that your father was close by. I heard it in passing that someone would see him soon. How is everything?”

She didn’t know anything, about Marcelo or Katrina.

Bart had heard that story a hundred times, often out of his own mouth.
“I don’t like it, but I get it. I’m getting Eli out of here. Come with us if you want, but don’t expect me to hold the door.”

"Well I killed him." Elide said quickly

---
Katrina smirked. "Fantastic."

Leona dropped her head. She had tears welling up in her eyes. The pink in her cheeks turned deep red. Her hands gripped the blanket.
“Get out...” Leona said softly, barely any voice squeaking out.

“She has the final say. If she says you sink then that’s it.” Bart said gruffly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back