• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faray High OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I had a go at drawing Lise full body:
5B4C0CF8-BCD7-4E34-BF93-5CEC75A0D626.jpeg

Ignore the rushed outline, but that’s basically what I was thinking they’d look like lol.

I'm writing up some things and info for the rp based on the ocs we got already! I'm literally stoked to do this with all of you

hiya! excited to rp with everyone :D its been too long since I've done a group rp like this

If anyone would like to discuss friendships, rivalries, or a relationship of any kind with Arik, let me know!

(Also I completely misunderstood the signature quote part, so fixed that and added a theme song as well.)

im doing great! just a lil stress cause of school but expected nothing else

how about yourself?

I'm doing great! I'm way too excited for this, I'm just hoping combat will be at least a somewhat big part of this, considering Arik's abilities are mostly combat focused.

I'm feeling great, just turned in an essay so I'm proud of that!
And I'm just as excited as the rest of you! Also to answer ya coffeepot, I DEFINITELY plan on making combat a daily focus in the rp. It's practically its own class entirely. It'd be exciting to see how things would go down because of it!

omg... hello everyone, i finally finished my character sheet, i'm so sorry lmao

lololol i feel like people are gonna think deena is related to evangeline lmao they look like they could be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back