• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faray High OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was planning on making one already but I'll allow you to make one as well if you'd like! Once you get the basis figured out for them we can chat more in PMs!

I swear that I saw it coming 🤣
Really?! Alright I have everything done for him except the bio...gonna get right on that.

Btw i probs won’t be able to post until later on tonight! I’m in EST zone but I’ll do my best!
Also if anyone wants to plot with me feel free! I wanna be able to get evangeline some interaction, even if she doesn’t want it lmao

Btw i probs won’t be able to post until later on tonight! I’m in EST zone but I’ll do my best!
Also if anyone wants to plot with me feel free! I wanna be able to get evangeline some interaction, even if she doesn’t want it lmao
Same here! I really wanna plot something with Evangeline and Deena but I have absolutely no idea what. 😑

Same here! I really wanna plot something with Evangeline and Deena but I have absolutely no idea what. 😑
She could maybe be one of those teachers that keeps her classroom open for students during her lunch hour and let people hang out, read, do hw, stuff like that. Deena can maybe talk to evangeline through times like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back