• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faray High OOC chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Either or, doesn't matter to me. I'm usually very willing to negotiate if I need to two Co Gms or not. But I would definitely need a co gm for the discord channel since they would be admin/mod while I'm not on.

Neo Alice Neo Alice Would you like me to delete her last interaction?

Oh no, just re-post it below if you want

Then I'd need a Co-Gm to help me with that. Since I might actually run it on both Discord and Rpn. Just to let those who like to rp on discord be there and those who like to rp on rpn be there.

I'm actually writing some lore to make a magical school rp, i only need the plot since i had written most of the magical system (borrowed from Magical Diary) i have the same doubt as PansexualPanic tho since i can't use discord either

Awesome~! I just need to work out things on the discord side at the moment before trying to think of how to word and get it out there. If both you and Neo Alice Neo Alice want to be Co-Gms with me, I wouldn't mind it. The more people I have to bounce ideas off of, the merrier.

Awesome~! I just need to work out things on the discord side at the moment before trying to think of how to word and get it out there. If both you and Neo Alice Neo Alice want to be Co-Gms with me, I wouldn't mind it. The more people I have to bounce ideas off of, the merrier.
Yay! Oooh if we make it a college we could make it like a next gen of Faray like I was possibly talking about

Yay! Oooh if we make it a college we could make it like a next gen of Faray like I was possibly talking about

Well if it's a college and it's ok with Spencypoo Spencypoo we could make it in the same setting, so if someone graduates from Faray High or her other highschool their character can come to our rp. But you know, the central focus shouldn't be Faray High since RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 said he's basing it in other rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back