• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy, science fiction, and the apocalypse! (Always open. Lit + Adv. Lit)

Dark_creativity

I know the pale thing in the darkest of places
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If the words in the title caught your eye, congrats! You're just like me. I am Dark_creativity, a roleplayer with six years on her back and a love to write. I can do 2+ paragraphs. I do mxm, fxf, and mxf. I usually play male characters and almost always double. I have tons of ideas, but I'm open to any ideas falling under the title. I don't like strictly romance or slice of life. I don't care about your age! You shouldn't care about mine either! I just care if you are literate and somewhat active. Grammar is also a must.

I DO NOT DO FACE CLAIMS OR BIOS. I ALSO LOVE KEEPING MY PLOTS SECRET SO THEY'LL BE SURPRISING. A PARTNER OPEN TO A SECRET PLOT WOULD BE AMAZING!

A few other things: Follow site rules. I roleplay in PM's and that's it. Though that will likely change in the future once i can actually get on my discord.

I'll be awaiting your dm's!

I'm always a sucker for apocalyptic themes. When you say 'apocalypse', what are you thinking? Zombies, nuclear, or anything of the sort? I also love the idea of the secret plots! I tend to keep my characters (including their backstories) a secret that way my partner can enjoy the mystery, you know? I'd love to discuss something with you!

Hello! I’d love to brainstorm something with you! I love that you like to keep the plot or character hidden/secret! Pm me?

I would love an apocalyptic roleplay.

I would prefer MxF with me being the male, but that's just based on the fact that I am a male, myself.
I would be very open to a secret plot. Give me what I need to make a character, and I will be good to go.

I’m always keen for a little fantasy roleplay, and your intro post sounds like you might just be an amazing person to try it with. If you are still on the search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back